• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

When do you expect for Nintendo to announce Animal Crossing: New Leaf's release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was going to wait until we had a release date to pre-order but today at gamestop I didn't really know what to do with my trade in credits so I put $20 down on it....and Luigis Mansion slipped my mind so I put $20 on one of my boyfriends games too instead of it boooo. Oh well its part of his birthday present now haha. But anyways It feels good for me to have my NL copy reserved so I know I can get it the day it comes out! woohoo. And on that note look what I found:
Reggie dates New Leaf!!
newleaf.jpg
(lol sorry if thats old)

Last edited:
All this talk about selling during summer. I am in SUMMER! Lol. Though i know America has a bigger game market then Australia.
We just tag along with Europe.

All this talk about selling during summer. I am in SUMMER! Lol. Though i know America has a bigger game market then Australia.
We just tag along with Europe.

yolo
sure do

The only good thing we've gotten out of it so far was getting OoT early since they imported it from Europe and sold it like a week early hha

Well, February is near hope Nintendo decides to announce what we are waiting for a loooooong time.

Damn it!!, Nintendo Of Europe is streaming a new Nintendo Direct tomorrow about new Wii U games. I hope America doesn't do the same !!ALL WE NEED IS A DAMN RELEASE DATE!!

Last edited:
If i am reading my tweets this might be other world wide thing like the pokemon one. So Maybe in feb we get ? 3ds only nd.

In the ND this morning for the WiiU, Iwata stated that there would be a ND for the 3ds "soon." Next question, what do they consider to be soon :D

In the ND this morning for the WiiU, Iwata stated that there would be a ND for the 3ds "soon." Next question, what do they consider to be soon :D

yaaay this like confirms a feb nd for us and gives me even more hope of a release date then
bleh go away january >.<

Well, the Pok?mon direct was on 8th and WiiU direct today, so there was about two weeks between them. I'm hoping that the 3DS direct in two weeks also. That would be a quite realistic "soon", wouldn't it?

Well, the Pok?mon direct was on 8th and WiiU direct today, so there was about two weeks between them. I'm hoping that the 3DS direct in two weeks also. That would be a quite realistic "soon", wouldn't it?

I hope so! Soon can't come soon enough for me :D Go away January!!!!

Sure, that sounds reasonable. Too bad their sense of "first part" and "early" isn't nearly as realistic (referring to NA ND on Oct. 25 where it was stated that NL would be out in 2013). In my world, anything past February or March latest just doesn't cut it as early.

I think they'll tell us a release date in February and release it in late March or Early-Mid April. Because they said "Early 2013" and I think Early 2013 is within the first third and I wouldn't think May as Early 2013. That's just what I think I'm not saying I'm right.

I think they'll tell us a release date in February and release it in late March or Early-Mid April. Because they said "Early 2013" and I think Early 2013 is within the first third and I wouldn't think May as Early 2013. That's just what I think I'm not saying I'm right.

I hope your right :) I try to not get my hopes up but it's hard because I am too excited!

I never heard anything on a 3DS ND?
I just heard 'there's be more 3DS news soon'

I never heard anything on a 3DS ND?
I just heard 'there's be more 3DS news soon'

He said on the NA ND at 35:40 that "we did not have an opportunity to talk about the 3ds today, but we will find a separate opportunity to do that soon."

To me, that says a 3ds ND.

He said on the NA ND at 35:40 that "we did not have an opportunity to talk about the 3ds today, but we will find a separate opportunity to do that soon."

To me, that says a 3ds ND.
On EU ND there was only a mention about new info about 3DS and WiiU on upcoming directs. I still believe that there's gonna be a 3DS direct for both NA and EU "soon".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back