• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

When do you expect for Nintendo to announce Animal Crossing: New Leaf's release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god, I feel desperate just for being obsessed with this addictive game!!! This wait is making me crazy, I didn't even got crazy this way for Kingdom Hearts 3D!!!

As far as I'm concerned for LM....until it changes on the website (and it hasn't yet) it does not have a solid release date. There have been no announcements on the Facebook page (at last check) and it still reads Spring 2013 on the NoA Official Games site. I am still going to hold out hope until NoA tells me otherwise.

I don't know if this link has been posted already, but NoA says the release date on their press site here

I feel so mad just because Nintendo announced Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon's release date:mad:

I feel so mad just because Nintendo announced Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon's release date:mad:
It's just a better business choice for them in America, even though it kinda sucks that they seem to be neglecting Animal Crossing for so long. Luigi's mansion is kind of like a Mario game; Nintendo knows it will probably sell well. That's why they are releasing it before Animal Crossing even though they announced it a year after they did Animal Crossing.

The anticipation is definitely getting to me :D I have been obsessively watching people play the Japanese versions on youtube LOL.

There is still apr due to so far not seeing a first title in that press release plus we still have few weeks in this month for any news of a ND. If its does happen in Feb then its going to be most watch for AC fans. Like I said before the worst case is they give the date in E3 which make it 3 years to the day they show that trailer in 2010 and that leaves a bad taste in my mouth. They should have showed the game either 2011 or 2012 the wait would have been not as bad

For a couple of pre ordering websites I saw it say "release date May 2013" and another was December 2013!!! That's probably just because they dont KNOW the release date yet. I HOPE.

December would be another year of waiting lol.

For a couple of pre ordering websites I saw it say "release date May 2013" and another was December 2013!!! That's probably just because they dont KNOW the release date yet. I HOPE.

We could wait another year. Were use to it.

Even if it is the worst case, I highly doubt we'd get the release date during E3. NoA said it'd be released in the first half of 2013 and I doubt they'd wait to give us a date the same month it'll -possibly- be released. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for February.

They don't. Don't believe any website until Nintendo releases the official date.

I'm just concerned I won't be able to get it in stores when it comes out. Your right though I'm not believing anything until its proven official. Ill keep my fingers crossed for February also and keep the glass half full lol.

I could not wait another year. The anticipation is killing me.

Me too. If it was delayed that long, I'd probably spend my time playing ACCF, WW, and other games, and trying not to even think about ACNL. It's been years already.

I do think that if ACNL was to be released any time before April, we would have heard about it by now.

As soon as my taxes come in, I'm preordering both of my copies again. Nintendo has confirmed this year, which is more than they gave us last year at this time. And I don't want to get caught short on funds if they do pull a one-month release date on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back