• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Where is Gnome? - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 6:
Surprised gnome: “Poor mushrooms… what have they done to be locked up like this waiting to be cooked? Don’t look at me, I’m not that tasty.”

Round 6

Just one more mushroom... DANGIT! We screwed it up.. All of our hard work down the drain.. Now how are we going to escape Gnome Prison?!

Round 6
Passionate Gnome: Are you sure we are suppose to have the Luau in here?
Rebel Gnome: Who threw my lucky purple shorts into the potluck?!

Round 6:

Sprightly gnome: “When I said to contain the fungus, I didn’t mean to literally imprison it.”

Passionate gnome: “These hybrid mushrooms are the only thing toxic enough to brew up a fitting revenge for the witch.”

Rebel gnome, peaceful at last: “I don’t know, man…I’m not convinced these spores are a punishment. I’ve never felt better!”

- Round 6 -

"I am certain I followed the recipe step by step.. so why is this tomatosoup so... green?!"

round 6
“hair of dog? not to doubt the magic but pretty sure most dogs don’t glow green? we need better ingredients.”

Round 6
Rebel Gnome : I thought the invite said a picnic?
Reliable Gnome: Well, it sure looks like a picnic, but it isn't for Teddy Bears... anymore.
Rebel: What do you mean?
Reliable: Well, how many mushrooms do you know with a name tag of Ted?

Round 6

Reliable Gnome: Hungry said he was making soup, so why is it green?
Laid-back Gnome: I think it's from whatever is in this jar, hey Hungry what is this stuff?
Hungry Gnome: It's probably for the best if you don't know.

Round 6:

Surprised Gnome: "This escape room surely is darkly themed."

Laid-Back Gnome: "This jar has to be some type of clue for us to get out of here."

Sprightly Gnome: "Well let's survey the area from the top of this mushroom," saying as he climbs up.

Rebel Gnome: "Didn't really make much of a difference did it?"

Sprightly Gnome: <sighs> "Nope!"

Hungry: ''When will dinner be ready, im starving?''

Surprised: ''I dont think that is dinner in the cauldron....''

Hungry: ''Il be the judge of that!''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back