• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Where is Gnome? - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 6

Passionate Gnome: Wow, Hungry Gnome! It looks like the mysterious soup is coming along well.
Hungry Gnome: Yeah yeah, but can I eat the whole thing?
Rebel Gnome: Hehehe, I gonna throw all these suckers in the pot and eat them myself!

Round 6:

Sprightly:
Now this is what I call gourmet food!
Surprised: But Sprightly, that's the sixth time we have glowing moss soup for dinner, can we just have something different for once?

Round 6:

Reliable Gnome: Surprised Gnome you ok? What did you see behind that cage?

Surprised Gnome: I saw a… mmm…. m.. m monster…

Rebel Gnome: Guys this is boring ( and I know no one is paying attention to me your to busy talking about the silly cauldron) but I want some action I’m gonna open up this cage it looks interesting.

Round 6

Passionate Gnome: I’m so glad we finally made our way home

Rebel Gnome: Even if we are in jail (I mean quarantine).

Sprightly Gnome: Well it’s all Surprised’s fault for getting in that vat of goo at the bar!!!

Surprised Gnome: I didn’t know it’d make that THING come out of my chest!!!!

Mr. Glow Eyes: DADDY, Don’t leave me in here!!!!!!

Sleepy: "Hey.. look guys fireflies are out tonight"
Surprised: "...those aren't fireflies! 😱"
Hungry: "It's almost ready guys! Who wants a taste ~"
Passionate: "uh.. why don't you try it first Rebel"
Rebel: "You're joking right?"

Round 6:

Sleepy: Hey, look! Spherical lights! Wasn't the witch looking for something like that?

Sprightly: That, Sleepy, is a monster about to pounce on Surprise.

Round 6:

Surprised Gnome:
I don't know what the others are doing, but all I know is that I think I'm next!

Round 6

“No guys I’m serious, this influencer green juice blend is going to change your life.”

Round 6:

I never thought we would be the ones to create the sleeping potion, but here we are. I supposed Modern times calls for a poison mushroom instead of a poison apple, and forget about us being the good guys.

Round 6
Rebel: "WE NEED MORE POWER! Laid-Back dump in that green stuff!"
Beast in the window with intimidating glowing eyes: *growls menacingly*
Sprightly: "GUYS!"
Surprised: *faints*
Reliable: "Hungry please tell me that was your stomach growling..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back