• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Where is Gnome? - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Passionate: "Now, as long as we can keep Hungry and his stomach of steel away from this, it should be enough to eat through all these bars and get us out--"

Reliable, staring at the pair of huge glowing yellow eyes beyond the barricade: "Uh.. guys, maybe we should rethink that.."

round 6:

Surprised Gnome: ummm guys I think there’s something behind me and I’m not talking about the mushrooms..!!

Round 6

Hungry gnome: "I can't concentrate with all these mushrooms staring at me! "

fSkRkCu.gif
ㅤround six ㅤ
fSkRkCu.gif

passionate gnome: “hungry, are you sure it’s supposed to smell like that?”
rebel gnome: “yeah and why is it green?”
hungry gnome: “i don’t know…..i followed the recipe. i got it off tik tok.”

Round 6:

Reliable: C'mon, guys! That witch is going to be back soon. If she finds us messing around with her cauldron, getting lost in space and time will look like a picnic.

Round 6:

"Does anybody remember what else goes into this mushroom stew?"

"Mushroom stew? I've been brewing a tanuki-repelling potion! Tom Nook isn't getting another bell from me!"

Round 6:
Hungry gnome: “Spritely, Surprised - how is the invisible string coming, that’s up next in the recipe.”
Surprised gnome: “Uhh, I don’t know! We can’t tell!”
Laid-back gnome: “This glowing moss is relaxing to watch, man, need some of this?”

Scenario 6

Surprised: "WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!"
Sprightly: "BECAUSE YOU'RE OVER THERE!"
Surprised: "THEN COME HERE!!"
Sprightly: "LET'S KEEP IT THIS WAY! I LOVE YELLING!!!!"
Surprised: "SAME!"

Round 6:

After countless trials, the gnomes found their way back into their forest. As a revenge to the witch, they decided to make a brew which would make her grow hog warts!

Round #6:

Hungry Gnome:
Would anyone like some mushroom stew? 🍄
Surprised Gnome: You call that mushroom stew???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back