• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Where will you place your house?

If I'm lucky one of my maps will have a section of the town with no villagers and near to the bottom half, I want to have my own house near to the beach but on my own so I won't feel bad when I have a bigger house compared to everyone else :/ ... Oh and space to plant an orchard/ garden! :D

I'd like to have it just under the Town Tree, preferably both at the center area of the map (too much to ask for?)

On the bitblock video of: Here Comes the Mayor, he had the BEST MAP EVER (well, maybe not ever...) and he placed his house EXACTLY where I want to put it... There was a waterfall to the left of the map and to the right of the waterfall was the opening of the beach/pathway. He put his house near the edge of the cliff in between the waterfall and the beach path. <3 I decided that I am going to reset until I find one of the town maps like that out of the 3 maps we are given. :)

On the bitblock video of: Here Comes the Mayor, he had the BEST MAP EVER (well, maybe not ever...) and he placed his house EXACTLY where I want to put it... There was a waterfall to the left of the map and to the right of the waterfall was the opening of the beach/pathway. He put his house near the edge of the cliff in between the waterfall and the beach path. <3 I decided that I am going to reset until I find one of the town maps like that out of the 3 maps we are given. :)

You actually don't have to reset!
on Sarotaga's video it showed Rover asking you ''Is this the map of that town?'', and you can either answer ''Yes'' or ''no'', if you answer no, Rover will show you a different map until your satisfied! :D

If I'm placing my house anywhere, it'll either be near the beach, near the plaza (where the Symbol tree is planted) or closer to the Mall.

Has anyone yet tried to place his house in the beach area? I mean, where the sand is? Is this possible? It would be awesome!

Has anyone yet tried to place his house in the beach area? I mean, where the sand is? Is this possible? It would be awesome!

Someone posted already that they tried to go down to the beach when placing their house and Nook wouldn't let them

I think I would like to put mine near the waterfall or the pond. I'm not sure...I wish they would just give us a release date already so I can really dream :D

I hope there is a nice cornor at a river in my town where I can place my house. Preferbly in the south and along with other villager's houses!

I'd like to place my house somewhere not too far from the shops, maybe in a wooded area, in a clearing.

So i thought about it and I am going for a layout where my river gets kinda close to the railroad tracks. I am going to squeeze my house in between the river and tracks.

If anyone has seen WiiFolderJosh's Video's on Youtube, then I want to place it exactly where he has, in between a ramp to the beach and the waterfall, it looks perfect! :D

Back