• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Where will you place your house?

Lots of people like the beach! Me included. I'm not sure where I'll choose this time though, since we can't really be "on" the beach like we could in past games. For example, my CF house is literally as close to the beach as possible. I walk out my front door onto the sand. I love it. With NL though, there will only be cliffs near the beach. So, I might choose that if I can see off the side. Maybe I'll be lucky and can place it on a corner cliff with a view off the left or right to the ocean. But, as long as I'm near a body of water I'll be good. Maybe by one of the ponds, or right next to the river. I don't want to be right near the center of town. I like having a private place to go.

Near the beach is good for me. I like hearing the ocean waves inside the house...

Near the beach is good for me. I like hearing the ocean waves inside the house...

Yes! I love that too. Maybe I will place it by a cliff just for that reason alone, even if I can't see the ocean. I love my CF house because of that.

ill place it in an open space far away from the main buildings and ill plant cedar trees around it to make it look like its a mansion situated in the forest.

Josh from TheBitBlock has literally the perfect location for his house. It is right by the waterfall, overlooking his very own "private" little beach. It's so nice. He also has a really nice yard and garden around his house. :) Check it out:

Definitely near the beach. Perhaps even on a town island. That would be cool if I can get one of those.
In City Folk, I chose the house closest to the beach as I love the sound of waves. Wish it had been near a cliff, though, but there's not much choice there. Starting over and over again to get the perfect town layout that's wanted is quite tiring and gets annoying after a while.
Glad they changed that to be easier. I'm so excited for this game!

Josh from TheBitBlock has literally the perfect location for his house. It is right by the waterfall, overlooking his very own "private" little beach. It's so nice. He also has a really nice yard and garden around his house. :) Check it out:

I am going to place my house at a place that looks almost exactly like that!

I love the video journals he's been making :D and I love where he has his house at. It looks really nice and pleasant.
As for me, I'd like to have my house near a waterfall, possibly where the river starts at if it's in a good spot. We shall see :3

I'd like my house by the waterfall; not the one that falls into the ocean, though.

I would like my house somewhere between the town tree and the dock, as well as in a more open area since I want to make a park near it as well.

I want my house to be near some water, most likely near the beach!

I really like the placement of the house in the video on the previous page. It's decorated so nicely too!

I want my house to be in a scenic place, but not "removed" from the rest of the village and buildings. That would be lonely. O_O

Eh... I don't really know, maybe near the river or something, but that is something I'll see when I take a good look at the map.

Back