• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

WHICH IS BETTER? Hey guys, in your opinion. Do you think I Should of...

Paperboy012305

Maining Male Villager since 2015
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4834-0712-4510
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
Indigo Mushroom Lamp
Glowing Butterfly Spirit
Friday the 13th Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Hot Balloon
Hot Heart Balloon
Gone with The #1 eyes? Or just keep the ones I already have? I do have a pic of what my character would look like if I chose the #1 eyes.
9dph.jpg
And here's my current character.
8czl.jpg
Which one do you like better? Use the poll to choose. The poll will close and the results will be in at 9:00:pM. I will have another poll about this opening up maybe later soon today after this poll closes. And DON'T tell me. "Its your choice, if you like the 1st pic above then use it. If you like your current eyes you chose then you go with it." Or anything that resembles what I said. I DON'T WANT THAT!!! :mad: And PLEASE! Don't start an argument about it. :mad: But since this is my first time making a poll. How do I put up one? :confused:

Depends what you're after I think without any information option 1 is better, unless you want your char to look cute and shy then I recommend the eyes you have.

The second choice. In my opinion, #1 is possibly the most boring and most chosen of all the eyes~

I just don't know how to make one. :( Can somebody explain?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still need an answer on how to make a poll. HELP ME!!! :(:(:(

Hang on. I'm gonna make one with the poll included. I just learned on how to make one in the TBT FAQ. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I have it up. You can go ahead and lock this one. Use my other one instead, thank you. :)

Back