Which is your favourite original Skittle?

Taste the Rainbow

• Grape 🫐

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Green Apple 🍏

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Lemon 🍋

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Orange 🍊

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Strawberry 🍓

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Other (comment below)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None. I dislike Skittles

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters

Snek

Legendary Serpent
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0744-8044-4420
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Corrupted Rainbow Candy
Corrupted Rainbow Candy
Corrupted Rainbow Candy
Corrupted Rainbow Candy
Corrupted Rainbow Candy
Skittles originally came in 5 flavours
1722627950177.png

Do you like any of the original? Or do you like newer flavours? Comment below.

What are the newer flavours? Do you mean the sour ones and stuff?

I don't get Skittles often so I'm not sure what other flavors are out there tbh. But I like red (strawberry).

I think red tastes the best, but all of them are pretty good besides purple imo.

Original skittles are one of the few candies I like all the flavours of (including lemon and orange, which I normally don't like in candy). Grape is my favourite, but I also love strawberry and green apple! I love skittles in general. I hope the Wrigley Company is hydrated, well-rested and happy forever for replacing lime with green apple.

out of the original skittles I like green apple and lemon, but my favorite skittles flavor is definitely the wild cherry one from the purple bag (wild berry). I used to get that one all the time back when I was younger. I don’t eat skittles much nowadays, it just doesn’t hit the same now that I’m older lol.

i haven't seen skittles packet in a hot minute. i don't like the mouthfeel :[

I don't like Skittles, but I preferred orange over the other flavors. They used to be tolerable, but I don't eat them anymore.

I don’t really like skittles that much but I would still eat them if they were the only sweet around. So I chose green apple, which is one of my favorite candy flavors in general.

so torn between green apple and strawberry, but i like lemon as well! i usually eat the grape and orange ones first so i can save the best for last! 😊

I don’t have skittles very often but strawberry is my favourite, closely followed by the purple one

Strawberry is the only correct answer in my eyes... Which is a given, since it's one of my favorite candy flavors. XP I think orange is also pretty good, but I like them all (even lemon).

I’m pretty sure lime is the original green flavor, not green apple, but I like both. I don’t eat skittles often though because it bothers my throat.

Back