• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Which of the 4 Laws would you choose for your town?

Will alternate between beautiful town and rich town laws. When I want to sell lot's of stuff, I'll set the rich town law for the next day. :)

Might switch it around a few times. thinking of starting with a night town then switch to beautiful once im ready.

Beautiful. I love flowers in my town and hybrids. Watering them was a hassle so I'm glad I don't with this ordinance! :)

I want the beautiful town but i will choose the night owl town since i will play mostly late in the evening/night...

I'm stuck between beautiful and rich town. The thing i don't like about the rich town is that while selling prices are higher, so are buying so I'll probably go for beautiful town as I love flowers everywhere and making hybrids.

I wish I could have both the beautiful town and night owl town ordinances. Still don't know which one to choose...

Beautiful town has proven useful for me in the Jap version. I have dozens of flowers and I dont need to water them :)

At first, I will likely choose "Rich town", so I can sell things for extra money and get myself a head start on cash. I know you can change your laws, so once school starts up again, I'll change it to either late-night town (since that's usually when I can play), or beautiful town.

If I could never change my town law though, I'd go with beautiful, because it would make for easier maintenance.

Most likely beautiful. I'm not a fan of spending time watering flowers. I won't use the early or late one, unless my sleeping habits change. And as for Rich, I prefer to make money the regular way, plus I don't want to pay more for items at stores.

Beautiful village. Just sounds a lot better than having villagers staying up late or waking up early, shops opening earlier/ staying open later, and stuff being more expensive in my town.

Probably beautiful. I haaaaate weeds with all of my soul, and I like the idea of not having to babysit my flowers as much. I'm a big night owl, but I sort of like that the shops close around the same time as shops in the real world. I'm almost hoping it'll get my sleep schedule back to a more normal time! I just need that extra motivation. I'm a complete vampire right now that schools out, but I can see myself waking up earlier in the day to catch certain bugs and have more time before everyone closes up shop.

Once I get a perfect town I might go with Rich Town just because it would fit with my overall theme of Fantasy community projects and Gracie Grace sets. But I'll see.

At the moment I'm going with Beautiful Town.

I'm going to choose beautiful town law, but when I have to work it will be the night owl town law.

Back