Which Throwback Collectibles are you Aiming for?

Whatever I’ll be able to use to potentially trade for what I was hoping would be a part of the extensive list but I get why it’s not there.

I really want a Masterball to complete my Pokemon lineup. I have 9 Pokemon Collectibles so the Masterball would make the lineup complete.

After my last post in this thread, I got the bluebird! :D

Nowadays I'd be willing to spend my tickets on either the star wand or the Celeste plush...but even though I'm very close, I can't. After I make my big spend I may use my spare tickets on either the sheep plush or Mom's plush or some star fragments if I have enough left.

Celeste has been my most wanted for a long time so definitely her. I’ve done the maths and realised I’d just fall short of one of the butterflies which I’d also love 🥲 but maybe a nomination or two or the quiz at the end could work miracles

I already have what I've accomplished with the throwback tickets. It's a blue star fragment to complete the top lineup.

already commented about this in a different thread but I'm aiming for a purple flower wand, I've wanted one since the imposter wands were revealed and I'm so excited about the idea of finally having one 😭💜✨

I think if everything goes well I'll have enough tickets for purple flower wand but I also want white feather, pink star fragment and blue bird plushie from this event, I want to many things lol

There's definitely a lot to choose from! There's nothing specific I have my heart set on, so I'll just wait until I've earned all the tickets I can, and decide from there! 😊💗

I'm hoping to get both a Black Feather and a White Feather, as I've long desired both and it would feel wrong to have one without the other. I don't know that it's possible though. Since I messed up the nonogram puzzle from Party Popping Puzzles, if I finish every other entry, I come up with 186. I need 192, so I either need to get both of the remaining Pin the Tail on the Villager rounds correct and enough people don't get it such that I can earn 3 tickets from each, or I'd need a Staff Favorite which I doubt.

If I can't get both feathers, I might get an Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand or something and dump tickets into raffles for a longshot chance. Dunno.

I'd really like the cyan heart wand🙏 I should be on track if I can do at least decent on the last two pin the tail or if the last confetti goals are met.

Back