Which Throwback Collectibles are you Aiming for?

I'm going to be honest with you, none. I'll just sell my Throwback Tickets and hope anyone wants anything.

I'm going for a pinwheel! I'm not sure which yet, I really like them both and would also like to try to get some of the lower ticket collectibles if I get the red, but the magenta is really tempting

The flower wand is tempting but I might not have enough tickets so I'm considering a fresh feather!

Going for the star fragments, just undecided on exactly which, but been wanting some for a long time as they look so pretty in line ups.

the purple flower glow wand

i might be able to buy it from someone if i don't manage to earn enough tickets? but also that's wishful thinking

The purple flower glow wand is what i would have liked to aim for but i dont think im gonna be able to reach the highest amount of tickets , but theres still a lot i really like, like the og wands, star frags, lov, so many options 😭

the purple flower glow wand or cyan heart glow wand would be nice if I earn enough tickets, but if I can't then I'll probably go for OG glow wands, gradient feathers, or lily of the valleys

My plan is this top row!
20240817_072911.jpg

I'm just 2 tickets shy from buying them !

I'm split between wanting pink fragments and pink, purple and glam feathers.

I think I'd need to try buy tickets for one of the feathers.

No idea what to do with the regular tickets. Raffles I guess.

Decisions decisions

Back