While we wait…

The question is... were there papers signed to begin with? 👀

wide-eyes-joey.gif

Touché

girl, atleast she doesnt play with her food and then sneakily smack it under the couch like my dog. he's a menace, everyone else's pets sound likes angels compared to him. 😂
i would send a pic of him but i wouldnt want to disturb the royal prince's slumber. he'd be so grumpy lol
sounds like my dog

you have to basically hand feed him most of the time, to make sure he doesn't just try to bury his food under some blankets and if you so much as nudge him while he's asleep he snaps at you

he's also very very very vocal about if he ever wants anything. be it food, to go out, treats, play, bed, water bowl refill, attention, etc
Post automatically merged:

oh yea, he's also very stubborn and picky about eating and it's basically impossible to get a consistent eating schedule with him on top of that

sounds like my dog

you have to basically hand feed him most of the time, to make sure he doesn't just try to bury his food under some blankets and if you so much as nudge him while he's asleep he snaps at you

he's also very very very vocal about if he ever wants anything. be it food, to go out, treats, play, bed, water bowl refill, attention, etc

oh yea, he's also very stubborn and picky about eating and it's basically impossible to get a consistent eating schedule with him on top of that

i... might be your dog.

sounds like my dog

im convinced we share the same dog, especially in terms of pickiness. my dog doesn’t eat canned food or dry food. i have to prepare chicken for him (cooked all the way through, he doesn’t like raw meat of any kind), on top of that, my picky prince over here gets tired of the same thing, so then i have to switch to a cut of beef, then some type of fish, and so on and so forth in an endless loop. he legit won’t eat it if it’s the same thing for a week. oh, and it needs to be seasoned not just with salt and pepper because apparently he’s a critique and it’s too bland, even though pretty much most spices are no good for dogs. i just stick to what’s safe for him to consume, honestly though half the time his food looks better than ours lmao. i try to make a schedule for him as well, but he never sticks to it either and ends up just eating his food at random times of the day. my dog fr over here acting like a whole masterchef judge, i feel like im being critiqued when he’s tasting the food ive prepared for him. step down, gordon ramsay! 😂😭

In the end, the culprit was never found... but the suspicions are still on the Poliwags ;)

No, I didn't? :unsure: Ok, let me check it...
... ... ...
Dammit, guys! Who clogged the filter?! :mad: I told you to only use luxury bath salts, NOT sea salt! Despite the ocean bubbles it doesn't work that way!

View attachment 391551

(This is totally coming out of @Mick's and @pandapples' salaries, you go explain it to them...)

Also, I'm feeling a bit mischievous right now... so I'm gonna play a prank on my cabin mates :devilish: Let's see how long it takes them to find about this, ha ha ha ha!
Everyone who wants to join the madness is welcome, but bring your own mismatched socks!

mismatched socks.jpg

In the end, the culprit was never found... but the suspicions are still on the Poliwags ;)

Also, I'm feeling a bit mischievous right now... so I'm gonna play a prank on my cabin mates :devilish: Let's see how long it takes them to find about this, ha ha ha ha!
Everyone who wants to join the madness is welcome, but bring your own mismatched socks!

View attachment 396753

I have found out about it but thing it… IVE BEEN WEARING MISMATCHED SOCKS THE ENTIRE TIME!

Back