White Elephant Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I had perfected carrot nose but my carrot was stolen. So here is my interpretation of perfected boots. I hope Santa(and the mods) appreciate my hard work as my drawing skills are..............not skilled.
boots.jpg

Untitled_Artwork.png

• Liquefied Myrrh •
I drew a glass bottle of an amber-colored liquid with a myrrh branch inside
and a mortar and pestle with ground-up myrrh resin. I wanted it semi-alchemy inspired so I drew another bottle with myrrh resin and a book that looked like it contained instructions on how to turn it into a liquid.

✨ The naughty Neon Elf ✨

pshJkuz.png

This was the most fun I've had with an event prompt yet! I usually have to hold back with the saturation as to not overwhelm a picture, but this time I was allowed to go all out for the neon effect x). I wanted to incorporate the "naughty or nice" event in this as I'm having so much fun with it. Careful, don't get too close to her or she'll throw a snowball in your face.

here grab one: 🕶️ 🕶️ 🕶️ 🕶️ 🕶️ 🕶️ 🕶️ 🕶️ 🕶️ 🕶️ 🕶️

phmtXep.jpg

ibOApdP.jpg

vUoscYM.jpg

hFaIoVE.jpg

Think I might have to sit this one out. Nice pipers? 🤷‍♀️🙈😂 My little brain and limited drawing skills just can’t take it 🤯

I honestly can’t draw, The thought of trying to draw pipers 🙈 way above my stickman level of drawing 🥲
Stick figures piping would be cool. 😎
I'm not good at drawing either. I go through tutorials, work on something for hours, then realize yeah...it's not getting any better, hahaha. Still turn it in for participation, though.

I keep telling myself I'll practice, do free online art learning stuff...but nope, too busy. Then another tbt event rolls around and I'm googling "how to draw x". 😅

Stick figures piping would be cool. 😎
I'm not good at drawing either. I go through tutorials, work on something for hours, then realize yeah...it's not getting any better, hahaha. Still turn it in for participation, though.

I keep telling myself I'll practice, do free online art learning stuff...but nope, too busy. Then another tbt event rolls around and I'm googling "how to draw x". 😅
I think I’m pretty done with the event. It’s been fun but I do exactly the same with Googling “how to draw” but I use “how to teach a kid to draw” 🙈😂💜

I think I’m pretty done with the event. It’s been fun but I do exactly the same with Googling “how to draw” but I use “how to teach a kid to draw” 🙈😂💜
Not to press the matter if you really don't want to do it, buuuuut if you want an easy way to complete your prompt, a piper is also a kind of bird, short for "sandpiper", and I found a little tutorial video of how to draw them on youtube

Edit; Also I should note that there's no shame in using those videos aimed at teaching kids, I use them too! They're easy to understand and that's what's important. 💜

Last edited:
Not to press the matter if you really don't want to do it, buuuuut if you want an easy way to complete your prompt, a piper is also a kind of bird, short for "sandpiper", and I found a little tutorial video of how to draw them on youtube
Roxie, you are the best 💜

Edit: love it, “very easy for kids” 😂💜

✨🍬🦌 Rudolph the Red-nosed Candy Cane? 🦌🍬✨

37f485ac6dcb6783a0ea2cfc44ec22f09410a13b.pnj

Rudolph has a busy few days ahead of him, so he invited Clarice to go on a walk with him through Gingerbread Forest to unwind. Not even halfway through their walk, they stumbled upon an ornament-shaped bottle lying in the snow, filled with some sort of sparkling liquid. Curiosity overtook his usual better judgment, and ignoring Clarice’s protests, Rudolph drank the potion. After all, nothing dangerous could be in the North Pole… right?

Mere seconds after Rudolph guzzled the liquid, he began to shake, a ball of light and sparkles surrounding him before Clarice could even react. It lasted for only a few seconds before fading as quickly as it emerged, and in its wake, stood a brown and white striped candy cane with… antlers and a glowing red nose?

Oh no!

Santa’s not going to be happy about this…​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back