• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who is your ultimate favourite NPC?

carackobama

Celeste stan account
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
New Horizons Token
Kirby Easter Egg
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Famous Mushroom
Kaleidoclover
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Jack
Lucky
Isabelle
I know it?s impossible to choose just one but that?s part of the fun :p but if you had to choose an ultimate favourite NPC, who would it be and why?

I've always really liked Phineas since City Folk. :)
He always gives me really good vibes that are somewhat different to Isabelle, more reserved in a way?

Last edited:
While I love a lot of the NPCs, my favorite has to be Leif. I love sloths, his design is so cute, and his personality puts him over the top. I love that everything is 'happy' to him, and he never makes me feel bad if I don't buy something. If I change my "happy little mind," I know he'll be waiting for me. :D

I really like Sable. (,: She's slow to "warm up to you" but when she does aaah she's so sweet. Now that I think about it, she's kinda like me. Oops

Serena. She’s stressed, angry, and concerned about what others think about her, which I can relate to. She’s also a goddess.

Sable! She has a nice design and I really like the kind of sleepy look she has. The interaction with her is interesting and it feels quite genuine that she's distant at first and then warms up little by little - it just felt like a realistic friendship process. :blush:

I really like Blathers, but specifically the pre-New Leaf version of him. I always enjoyed his explanations of the various things you give him, even if you could only read them once.

I really like Blathers, but specifically the pre-New Leaf version of him. I always enjoyed his explanations of the various things you give him, even if you could only read them once.

Yes! I miss when Blathers would actually blather, haha

I love the underdog Kicks. He has such a cool design & job/animal species combo. He has pretty clever dialogue when you visit his VR and I love socks & shoes so that's only a bonus. I really hope he'll still play a role in the next game because I'll riot.

Resetti.

Many hate him, but after all, he's just doing his job in all that years. I mean, I kinda
understand his anger when the players never listen to him and if you think about it, he
just want to save your game (or want to prevent that you losing your progress), which
is actually a nice thing since there someone that cares about your game? I don't know,
I just find him also funny in general. Besides, Resetti, at least, didn't go watered down
that much in New Leaf, unlike the villagers. He's still annoyed by you and yells at you,
which is a good thing, because I don't want a always-friendly-and-kind-Resetti. I hope
he gets a better role in the next game (or a bigger and better office, as a thanks for
his work).

Very close to the spot of my ultimate favorite NPC is also Isabelle, which grown on me
over the time more and more, especially since she's in Smash (and also thanks to all the
memes of her).

BLANCA!!!!! i love her designs (or i guess different outfits since she's always had no face?) and the face drawing stuff in the older games was goofy.

Leif

If he was a villager he would be my ultimate dreamie, he is so cute and soft and sweet. Him being a sloth just makes me want him so much since they’re one of my favorite animals. I just instantly fell in love with his design the first time I saw him. Not to mention he’s such a sweetheart and owns a little plant business which is so cute and he will even come pull your weeds. I often find myself going to the gardening shop just so I can say hi to him.

Last edited:
I've always really liked Phineas since City Folk. :)
He always gives me really good vibes that are somewhat different to Isabelle, more reserved in a way?

Phineas is my fave by far! I never collect badges from him just so I can see him roaming around town. He's awesome.

If we're talking about past games, I'd say Blathers. I miss the ACWW version of him when he'd actually talk about your finds. I learned about so many new species through him!! I'd go to the aquarium and just point at random fish and name them and feel really accomplished about it haha.

Ahhh I guess I just like getting free stuff.
I can’t choose between Dr. Shrunk because He gives us emotions :D
Or Phineas ( always exited to see him.....and his badges)

Post NL, I loved Celeste before she got thrown into an insulting museum shop compared to her beautiful observatory in WW and CF. She's a lot like me because I love astronomy and the stars, constellations, etc. They better bring back her observatory from WW and CF in AC Switch or ill be pretty upset :(

Back