Who was your forced client in Happy Home Paradise? (When Lottie was sick)

Cetoddle769

I also play Pokemon
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mine was Becky. I kinda didn’t want to do her request in the moment and I tried to back out but Niko didn’t let me. Her choir practice theme she wanted was SUPER boring to work on. But in the long run, I guess I got kinda lucky because I could’ve ended up with a villager I absolutely hated. (Like Monique, she’s the worst villager ever. They should’ve removed her from Wild World and be a villager that never came back.) I’m not a huge fan of Becky, but she’s definitely better than the ugly villagers. I didn’t realize until later, but her birthday comes right after Eloise, who was my starting client. LOL.

It was a long time ago (around early 2023) but I do remember my client at that point was Truffles. She requested a quiz show TV set. It was fun designing her vacation home, so I guess I was lucky there too.

P.S. Poor Monique! T^T She's not one of my favorite villagers but NGL I find her pretty, in a way. She deserves more love IMO!

I actually remember mine from early on as I seem to have a photographic memory of certain milestones regarding this game. My forced client was Peggy, and thankfully her theme was something I could totally do (Supermarket-themed game show set).

Now if my forced client happened to be Bam, then I’d definitely struggle. He’s one of my top favorite jock villagers, but man his theme isn’t all that great to pull off.

The first time I played HHP it was Kabuki.
The last time it was Felicity. I kept resetting this scene until I got one I wanted. Just held down power button until Switch shut off on its own, then reloaded the game over and over until a kitty appeared in that door. 😺

Back