• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's the Ultimate Villager ? - Battle of the Winners / Personality Polls Edition

Who's the best Villager ?

• Audie

Votes: 30 14.4%
  • Sherb

Votes: 32 15.3%
  • Fauna

Votes: 49 23.4%
  • Genji

Votes: 28 13.4%
  • Reneigh

Votes: 17 8.1%
  • Marshal

Votes: 65 31.1%
  • Diana

Votes: 32 15.3%
  • Apollo

Votes: 36 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i do feel like people want him for the status,, without actually liking him, hes animal crossing royalty at this point
Yeah, many people on YouTube who are going to go island hopping, say they want Raymond as a marketing pitch (if that's the right word for it). I personally love Raymond. He just screams unique and interesting.
Post automatically merged:

I didn't even see Fauna on this poll. (Now, I'm crushed that I didn't vote for her...)

Marshal or Diana for the win!

Yeah, many people on YouTube who are going to go island hopping, say they want Raymond as a marketing pitch (if that's the right word for it). I personally love Raymond. He just screams unique and interesting.

I didn't even see Fauna on this poll. (Now, I'm crushed that I didn't vote for her...)

its a shame hes being used like this! i love him too, tho not to the extent of paying 1000s of NMT

Voted for Audie, but I don't really think that she is the "ultimate villager", not even close! Apparently she is my favorite mainstream-villager, though :giggle:

I like literally all of these villagers but I narrowed it down to one based on a single thought that popped into my head while looking at their portraits. Who looks the most huggable right now? Little Marshall! What a little baby!

Voted for Audie, but I don't really think that she is the "ultimate villager", not even close! Apparently she is my favorite mainstream-villager, though :giggle:
Yeah, thanks for acknowledging this. There are villagers like Bam, Caroline, Mint, Olaf (who I've grown to love), and Megan who I love, but just aren't popular.

Did Bam do well on the Jock poll?

This is how the finals should've gone:
Lazy: Walker
Smug: Marshal(you did one thing right)
Snooty: Portia
Peppy: Flora
Jock: Scoot
Normal: Merengue
Cranky: Butch
Sisterly: Cherry

I'm legitimately surprised that Genji won the Jock poll. I will be voting for Diana and Marshal. They are probably my Top 2 favorite villagers in the whole series.

It crushes me to not vote for Audie and Sherb... 😭

I think Marshal will win though! 😊 Keep voting guys! 👍
no way. I voted for Marshal and Diana too!

Last edited:
Ooh, Fauna has taken the lead! Even though I didn't vote for her, I still love her, so I'm happy!

I voted for Fauna because:

• she’s cute
• she’s recognizable
• she represents her type (normal) perfectly

I could easily see her being the figurehead of the franchise—which is what I associate with the term “ultimate” villager!

interesting how raymond is not an option LOL

Sometimes the truth is interesting ^ェ^

• she’s cute
• she’s recognizable

I could easily see her being the figurehead of the franchise—which is what I associate with the term “ultimate” villager!

Sometimes the truth is interesting ^ェ^

raymond fans will riot 😳

• she’s cute
• she’s recognizable

Well said. This is exactly how I feel. She feels like a character Nintendo would promote the heck out of. (You're making me regret leaving her on a NMT island... I am filled with REGRET after only getting Tia, who is still cute, but you know...)

Marshal! Hes my second favorite smug and my third favorite villager, he's right next to O'Hare and Tom ^^

I know there are a lot of popular villagers on this list, but for some reason I was still flabbergasted that Apollo was not winning by a landslide

Marshal <3

df6508bb8de888bf37e94297a94bb42e8515a706.gif

Back