• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's the Ultimate Villager ? - Battle of the Winners / Personality Polls Edition

Who's the best Villager ?

• Audie

Votes: 30 14.4%
  • Sherb

Votes: 32 15.3%
  • Fauna

Votes: 49 23.4%
  • Genji

Votes: 28 13.4%
  • Reneigh

Votes: 17 8.1%
  • Marshal

Votes: 65 31.1%
  • Diana

Votes: 32 15.3%
  • Apollo

Votes: 36 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure how you could forget the ACTUAL best villager ever, Rodney...

jokes, Audie is hands down the cutest out of this list.

Right now, the two frontrunners are Marshal and Fauna, with Fauna winning by one vote. Both are my dreamies, but I like Marshal and Diana better. Fauna would be a surprising win though.

Did Bam do well on the Jock poll?
Yeah he dis well, he was the 5th (42 votes).

Fauna would be a surprising win though.
I will not be surprised if Fauna wins, she was elected the favorite character of the franchise recently no ? I don't remember where I saw that....
I think Fauna is a safe bet. She's simple, natural and cute.

Reactions: Fey
OMG it's neck and neck between Fauna and Marshal! I'm not surprised tbh 😋
How long until the poll closes?

OMG it's neck and neck between Fauna and Marshal! I'm not surprised tbh 😋
How long until the poll closes?
If it's like the personality polls it should have been 1 week, but I consider to leave it open at least 2 weeks this time...

Out of all of these, I'd definitely say Apollo or Audie. I've fallen in love with Apollo since I watched the Animal Crossing film, and I've always said that if we could invite 15 villagers to our island, Apollo would be an instant dreamie; and Audie I love because she is a fox + the background surrounding her name.

Well said. This is exactly how I feel. She feels like a character Nintendo would promote the heck out of. (You're making me regret leaving her on a NMT island... I am filled with REGRET after only getting Tia, who is still cute, but you know...)

I’ve also seen lots of plushies and charms of her at conventions, so she’s definitely considered very marketable.

It’s too bad you missed her when you had the chance. Were you just not sure or looking for somebody else at the time? You’ll get other chances though—she’s auctioned pretty often, and I’ve even see her offered for free once in a while!

It’s too bad you missed her when you had the chance. Were you just not sure or looking for somebody else at the time? You’ll get other chances though—she’s auctioned pretty often, and I’ve even see her offered for free once in a while!
I was being dumb and I thought I would find someone better. I'm going island hopping tomorrow so hopefully I'll find her, or someone better, then.

Marshal for the win

seriously we know the most marketable character is OBVIOUSLY Rosie

I'd buy the whole store if they made plushies of her

Marshal for the win

seriously we know the most marketable character is OBVIOUSLY Rosie

I'd buy the whole store if they made plushies of her
Yeah, Rosie is extremely marketable! She's cute and her design isn't too drastic.

Yeah, Rosie is extremely marketable! She's cute and her design isn't too drastic.
ROSIE is the head of the franchise

unless nintendo decides to market the new villagers and marshal then we're doomed
Post automatically merged:

they'd make bank as those villagers destroy the economy as we know it

The results are the same today but Apollo, Diana and Genji are close to Audie for bronze !

Apollo and Genji have been in every game, so they're way more iconic - the rest of these are newer villagers. Therefore, I say Apollo and Genji have an edge in my eyes.
And Diana is a personal favorite.

Out of these choices...Apollo. I think of Rosie and Bob when anyone mentions villager, though. 2 classics.

Results updated !

Apollo took the bronze from Audie, she's just 1 vote behind.

Back