• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Why's your title that title?

I'm a pisces sun, cancer moon, pisces rising so my fiancé and I always joke about how I'm a big sensitive water baby

Such a short line from the novel Dracula, but holds so much weight. 🥺

I just wanna do what I love.

Because it shows my avatar is claimed, since I drew

Are you evil? Also, did you draw your icon with a pencil/marker/brush? (Looks like it was made on a computer). Also also, what exactly is it? (A devil? A robot? A cat? Some kind of devil-robot-cat?).

phantom thief heart stealing but it's souls

Are you evil? Also, did you draw your icon with a pencil/marker/brush? (Looks like it was made on a computer). Also also, what exactly is it? (A devil? A robot? A cat? Some kind of devil-robot-cat?).
Morgana from persona 5 in a halloween costume

phantom thief heart stealing but it's souls

Morgana from persona 5 in a halloween costume
Just like what he say
Post automatically merged:

And no l'm not evil xD I just added the demon emoji for Halloween just to give more of a Halloween look.
And l drew the cat Morgana on my 3ds. I used a paint brush, marker, pencil, and that's it.
Post automatically merged:

Oh and l also used air brush type of tool

Last edited:
Back