• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Why's your title that title?

mine says send help because im never in an okay mental state, but it's all good... (mostly) its also a placeholder until i come up with something good.

Because it is December, but I am still a Wild Child :LOL:

Couldn't think of any good festive adjectives that weren't just "festive", I think this one fits the avatar pretty well

Because that is who is is in my avatar and I can’t think of anything better or witty :/. I want to change it; I may change it when I commission someone to make a new avatar for me.

It's my acnh passport title. IRL friends think I'm too good at collecting villager photos. They think I have a special trick, lol.

So I created this title since villager photos are special items (heart) and to my irl friends I'm not sharing my secrets (greedy).

Here I am, the greedy heart stealer! 😘

my current user title is "lass es schneien" because that's the German equivalent of the phrase "let it snow." my last few user titles have been in German and I really like doing that so I wanted to continue the tradition!

I also decorated it with a snowman and snowflake, not only because snow but because they're my favorite symbols of Christmastime :)

Back