• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Why's your title that title?

Morgana from persona 5 in a halloween costume

Oh, I see now. Wasn't ever aware of that. Thanks for the info!

Post automatically merged:

And no l'm not evil xD I just added the demon emoji for Halloween just to give more of a Halloween look.
And l drew the cat Morgana on my 3ds. I used a paint brush, marker, pencil, and that's it.

Oh and l also used air brush type of tool

I was mostly kidding about the "are you evil?" part, but I was interested in knowing what your cool-looking avatar was and how you made it.

Oh, I see now. Wasn't ever aware of that. Thanks for the info!

I was mostly kidding about the "are you evil?" part, but I was interested in knowing what your cool-looking avatar was and how you made it.
Oh l know you were just joking about the demon part. I just wanted to mention about the random demon xD

but thank you

Uh I dunno I couldn't come up with anything interesting so I just looked at my dog, who's a morkie (Maltese + yorkie), and boom. Title.

This is the season: It's the holiday season and leaving out the "to be jolly", reminds me of how Din Djarin from The Madalorian would say it 😂

Bringing awareness to the fact that sadly, there’s going to be a lot of deer villagers dumped on the market (or into the void) after the holiday season because a lot of people go with “trendy” islands and hop to the next season as soon as it’s over.

Back