• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Wildlife Spotting (Crystal Ballers Cabin)

I tried putting in the first letter of each of the first 16 posters on the 16th birthday thread, but no luck haha (JBPLSMNKTHSHVMAX)
Whatever it ends up being, I doubt that it will be something that looks like a random assembly of letters. If we potentially have to find initials, if they aren't immediately comprehensible, they might need to be rearranged. Like, say you had an idea where to look and came up with an assortment of letters like GKDLUICN, you would rearrange it to DUCKLING.

If the answer is indeed a Puzzle we have to solve rather than a Clue we find, puzzle answers tend to be actual words or phrases.
This is a good point though, I couldn't think of any words that could be made out of it though, so i"m probably way off lol

I GOT ITTTTTT ITS THE STAFF MEMBERS INITIALS

JJOCDKLLMMNPMMPT
spongebob-worship.gif

I tried putting in the first letter of each of the first 16 posters on the 16th birthday thread, but no luck haha (JBPLSMNKTHSHVMAX)

This is a good point though, I couldn't think of any words that could be made out of it though, so i"m probably way off lol

Haha I tried that as well.

oh wow i just got here but so exciting, u guys are amazing

Can a moderater remove me from this. I didn't lool at any of the posts or comments.

Back