• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will Luck Be on Your Side This Friday the 13th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be happy if I get one candy ! Though the star potion is my favorite collectible of all time I just can't make it work in my line up..the moon egg is close second :>

I also wish i could get one tiny candy 👏. I wonder how many of this special candy are there in total to distribute

It's me I get them all and I sell for 13k bells :>
i hope you get only one and no more hahah so other pp can enjoy the candy without having to sell a lung heheheh 😂 . but in overall i wish most of pp participating get one instead of getting 2 or more so that a bigger percentage gets to enjoy the candy🖤

For my brother @Wildtown
jak.jpg

I couldn't resist
Thanks for the event, staff :D Fun way to speed up waiting for the November AC update 2 be dropped

i hope you get only one and no more hahah so other pp can enjoy the candy without having to sell a lung heheheh 😂 . but in overall i wish most of pp participating get one instead of getting 2 or more so that a bigger percentage gets to enjoy the candy🖤

What if all of us got at least one. That would be pretty cool!
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for the event, staff :D Fun way to speed up waiting for the November AC update 2 be dropped

Honestly, I wasn't even thinking about the AC update.

This is my fear for all the folks that bought 100+ candies. 😬
friendly reminder to everyone of that time @toadsworthy put everything he could into the weird doll raffle and lost

and when I put almost everything into the wands raffle and also lost

(both used special event currencies for purchasing tickets, but still)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back