• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will Luck Be on Your Side This Friday the 13th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
straight up panicking over another dark themed candy I NEED FIVE

your line up is already feckin' amazing, omg..
it would look ten million times more spooktastic with the new collectible though <3

The candy is brand new and was created for this event by @dizzy bone! Let's all thank her for 1. doing such a beautiful job with it and 2. drawing it up with about an hour's notice! 😅

ohmygoodness, @dizzy bone did an amazing job on the colours. i'm not a big fan of blue whatsoever, but i'm literally mesmerized by this candy 🥺

I'm definitely fine with the 30 I got, whether there is a refund or not lol

You've definitely have better odds than me, I've only bought 5 (maybe another one depending if this post earns me one more tbt lol). Really trying not to dip into the spook candy funds right now. If I had the foresight of an event like this coming, I would have probably try to save up some more before this. I really do hate gacha games, but at least this isn't a common occurrence here. 😅

You've definitely have better odds than me, I've only bought 5 (maybe another one depending if this post earns me one more tbt lol). Really trying not to dip into the spook candy funds right now. If I had the foresight of an event like this coming, I would have probably try to save up some more before this. I really do hate gacha games, but at least this isn't a common occurrence here. 😅

i did a thing for you, too, my dude <3

Probably as likely of a thing no one getting the candy as finding a full odds shiny in pokemon 🤣
Post automatically merged:

I really hope all this gambling hype doesn't influence the kiddos to go out and try it IRL XD

I don't even want this as a line up but it does look very pretty.

1605293144281.png

I'll be happy if I get one candy ! Though the star potion is my favorite collectible of all time I just can't make it work in my line up..the moon egg is close second :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back