• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will Luck Be on Your Side This Friday the 13th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh it looks amazing!!!!!

I was definitely *thinking* about getting a few more but now I am for sure.

i don't think it's unfair because it was your own decision to spend on yellow candies before knowing how much, if at all, you would be refunded.
I have to agree with @seliph - part of the risk/reward factor is how much tbt you decide is worth the investment towards an uncertain future of the candies purchased.

If people buy the collectible in truckloads like they did for the yellow candy, I doubt it'd be more expensive XD (in terms of price according to the current collectible tier list)
it'd be more expensive in the shop (unless it was another throwaway collectible like tasty cake/winter mitten), plus it wouldn't really be a gambling event if you got a high-tier collectible either way lol

It's beautiful, i'm going to waste my bells till i get 10 of them. <3

I'd be fine with getting one. I'm not sure if I'd sell any extras though. :unsure: It really just depends on the price :)
Post automatically merged:

it'd be more expensive in the shop (unless it was another throwaway collectible like tasty cake/winter mitten), plus it wouldn't really be a gambling event if you got a high-tier collectible either way lol

Oh well, it'd still be less than what forum members value it at XD

I'm surprise we're getting a refund! I'm kind of tempted to buy more now knowing that. Staff, stop trying to make me gamble more than I already have. 🤡

I'm surprise we're getting a refund! I'm kind of tempted to buy more now knowing that. Staff, stop trying to make me gamble more than I already have. 🤡

I'm definitely fine with the 30 I got, whether there is a refund or not lol
Post automatically merged:

It's good that I can use mobile games to gamble XD, since I definitely wouldn't be doing this IRL XD

i love the collectible that was revealed; i'm unaware if it was already on the site previously, but the colourssssss :love:
The candy is brand new and was created for this event by @dizzy bone! Let's all thank her for 1. doing such a beautiful job with it and 2. drawing it up with about an hour's notice! 😅
TBH, I'm just happy you were willing to reply. <3
Of course I am!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back