• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will Luck Be on Your Side This Friday the 13th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should go to sleep at some point but how would I do that when there is this much candy to worry about 🤔

I looked up what events happen December 3, 1969, because that's the date on the yellow candies, and all I could find was John Lennon was offered the role of Jesus 🤔

Wait, does that mean-- 😱

318CD49F-6529-4C9E-A4A3-2D03D04A16AE.jpeg
Just a touch over 1K to go my friends

I looked up what events happen December 3, 1969, because that's the date on the yellow candies, and all I could find was John Lennon was offered the role of Jesus 🤔

Wait, does that mean-- 😱

That has to do with how computers track time. They count how much time has passed since a certain point, and they have to start counting somewhere. For a lot of systems, midnight December 31, 1969 (or January 1st, 1970) is "time zero", and they'll keep count from there.

So probably, the only thing this means is that they either messed up the creation date and the database has it as "0" which is that time, or they did this intentionally to make sure they could keep these yellow candies separate from the ordinary ones. :D

I wouldn't go looking for a deeper meaning. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back