• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will Luck Be on Your Side This Friday the 13th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just doing some math now that we have the full results.

Looks like it was about only 4.6% of the total candies bought that actually changed into the Friday the 13th candy. Which is something like 1 in 21.6 wow.
Oh goodness if that's the case then these things are hella valuable. I'm almost scared to see what people are selling them for

Just wanted to say tysm to the amazing staff team for such a fun event 💜 I am so happy to have actually been lucky and got one of the gorgeous candy’s. Whoever designed it, it is fabulous 😍

Congratulations to everyone that was lucky and got a candy. So sorry if you didn’t but hopefully everyone had fun. 🙃

Sadly none of my ten guys turned, but this was a fun event! And a good way to get rid of the large amount of bells that players have acquired 😵

Now I need to buy a orange candy, blue candy and whatever else ones not in my bio.. I want to have a complete collection abd ugh I’m sad pink candy isn’t tradeable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back