• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will Luck Be on Your Side This Friday the 13th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to sleep with a headache before I could see the change but woke up a few minutes ago (at 2:30 A.M.) because I was dying to see if I got one. The fact that I did and only bought 15 Yellow Candies makes me so happy, what a beautiful collectible <3

I went to sleep with a headache before I could see the change but woke up a few minutes ago (at 2:30 A.M.) because I was dying to see if I got one. The fact that I did and only bought 15 Yellow Candies makes me so happy, what a beautiful collectible <3
Purple just rocks. ^_^

Aaawe, all my candy are still candy , thought to come by and let you know, invested was not successful heheh
Post automatically merged:

Anyone who got multiples, would like to sell me one 🥺

Last edited:
It does look pretty sweet, and Friday the 13th has always been a lucky day for me. So it's a nice token. 🥰

0/5 candies turned here. But it was all about the fun, right? At least I got a yellow candy, didn't have one of those yet.

Congratulations to everyone that did get 1 or more, and thanks to the staff for coming up with this :)

I got 6 ayyy!!!!
Congratulations 🥳 we need to see it to believe it 😍
Post automatically merged:

I only bought 5 since I knew my luck is terrible and I was correct 😂 none changed, however thankfully I really like the colour yellow
Have to say your lineup is gorgeous 😍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back