• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will Luck Be on Your Side This Friday the 13th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait "have a small chance to shed their yellow shells and reveal their true form..." does this mean that we either get a rare collective or we get nothing?.Do we get to keep the candy if we did not get a rare collective?
A small percentage of the Yellow Candies purchased today will turn into the new Friday the 13th Candy shortly after midnight EST tonight. Everyone will get to keep the collectibles they purchased, but the vast majority of candies will remain yellow.

Will all yellow candies be eligible to turn into the new one? My one from years back has now changed to say Friday the 13th yellow candy.
Only those purchased during the event have a chance to change. I temporarily edited the existing item which is why they all have that description, but they'll revert back shortly after midnight tonight. :)

The Friday the 13th Candy has been revealed! All Yellow Candies have a very small chance to morph into this dark, eerie, yet strangely enchanting nighttime rainbow.

A touch of pink??! It's so pretty! I might need to buy more yellow candies now.

Oblivia, asking for a friend of a friend.. if I buy 100 lucky stars and only 1 of them is pink. And I let that friend grab a random lucky star from that bowl, no peeking allowed! Would you say that friends has a "small" or "very small" chance of grabbing the pink lucky star? 😬

Ok that went from 0-100 real quick, decided to buy 35 more, so i'm now sitting on a stack of 52 candies (although that's probably a small stack compared to some people 👀)

A touch of pink??! It's so pretty! I might need to buy more yellow candies now.

Oblivia, asking for a friend of a friend.. if I buy 100 lucky stars and only 1 of them is pink. And I let that friend grab a random lucky star from that bowl, no peeking allowed! Would you say that friends has a "small" or "very small" chance of grabbing the pink lucky star? 😬
I'd say they'd have a very small chance, though I can't fully equate that scenario to this one since the top secret formula to get a Friday the 13th Candy works a bit differently!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back