• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will Luck Be on Your Side This Friday the 13th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say they'd have a very small chance, though I can't fully equate that scenario to this one since the top secret formula to get a Friday the 13th Candy works a bit differently!
Interesting! 🤔 Thank you! I think i'll get a few more of these candies, I'm excited for tomorrow!

Can't wait to see all the expired, dud yellow candy giveaways! 🍬💛

Btw that's one scrumptious-looking treat! Staff is really spoiling us this year!~

Okay that is a really cute collectible, but thankfully I'm not super in to galaxy themes so I think I will stick with my two candies.

I'll bet yellow candy has already become the most common collectible on site though.​

What a fun event! You are really spoiling us this year!

I'm only going to buy a few yellow candies because I have terrible luck and I don't want to waste all my bells, but I have to at least try.

F29E8D08-AFCF-47EF-ACA1-2A69910F63AA.jpeg
5583D4E7-944E-4251-8F1B-2584D7E2235D.jpeg
We did it y’all’s; the yellow candy was at like 2k last night

I'm debating whether I buy more or not🙈 also, can I trade the yellow candies after this event?

You had me at @Wix sighting! Oh, and I guess I'll buy a few yellow candies as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back