• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will Luck Be on Your Side This Friday the 13th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I got my candy yesterday, we were just under 3k in the shop. Any guesses what it'll be at the end of the day?

I hope we have something like this in the future these small collectible drops

When I got my candy yesterday, we were just under 3k in the shop. Any guesses what it'll be at the end of the day?

I hope we have something like this in the future these small collectible drops
n o
I hope we never have this again I am wasting my tbt this is the Christmas event 2015 all over again :rolleyes:

When you buy over a 100 candies and none of them turn

potoo.jpg

n o
I hope we never have this again I am wasting my tbt this is the Christmas event 2015 all over again :rolleyes:

I feel ya, although it is fun to see if we get lucky, it feels a bit like wasting TBT and they are so hard to get. Most of us will have like tons of yellow candy in our inventory! like, i dont mind and actually like having a yellow candy bot i down want like 10 yellow candy laying around my inventory attracting ants lol

i wasn't sure either :c
I actually sent a report for one.. hope i don't get a warning for taking this all too literally

But i was talking in the woods with Perriot the doll , are we suppose to report or interact in a special manner with him you say ?

How many are turning? The uncertainty chills me to the root! (especially to the bare bottoms of my TBT bell pockets)

But i was talking in the woods with Perriot the doll , are we suppose to report or interact in a special manner with him you say ?
i'm not sure, i was also talking about Perriot and Wix

edit: oops you said with not about

I feel ya, although it is fun to see if we get lucky, it feels a bit like wasting TBT and they are so hard to get. Most of us will have like tons of yellow candy in our inventory! like, i dont mind and actually like having a yellow candy bot i down want like 10 yellow candy laying around my inventory attracting ants lol

If anything, I suppose this is a good way to get tbt out of the economy? About 40k worth of tbt already got flushed so far. 😬

You were talking to... a doll? Stay right here while I call the men with the white coats.

Hahahaha no, no, no, no need i promise, I meant that i talked to a man called Pierrot and he had a very doll looking face hence the sweet nickname 🤞 😇

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back