• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway {WINNERS ANNOUNCED!}🎉🎉Blink's 700 NMT Giveaway🎉🎉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Island Rep: Courtky
Island Name: Amare
What would you do with your NMTs if you won?: I would go find Daisy as she is one of the only villagers that I absolutely must have. I'd also give some to my brother so he can find his favorite villager. After that, I'd probably have a giveaway on here to give back to the community! :D

alrighty, I'm gonna take a nap ;~; Good luck participants!

Less than 9 Hours Left from this post

ISLAND REP: Feli!
ISLAND NAME : Appletop!
WWYD ? : Split them in half and share with my boyfriend, then use the rest to island hop! I'm not looking for dreamies necessarily, but it's super fun hopping island to island meeting new villagers along the way. I'd use the rest for tipping people when I go to their islands!

Island Rep: Vianka
Island Name: Silverpeak
WWYD: Complete my art collection and look for my dreamies!

Thanks for holding such an amazing giveaway!

Island rep: Violet
Island Name: Scalpay

WWYD:
I’m not sure I’d be able to use up all the Tickets myself so I’d help my friend find her dreamies as well as mine and buy some furniture I need for my observatory (celests items are a pain to find!)

Island Rep: Arya
Island Name: Fairytail
WWYD: With the NMT I'll surely island hop for Raymond, Marshal, and one of Kabuki/Apollo. Also complete my art collection, Redd only came once so far...

• Island Rep:
    • Sierra
  • Island Name:
    • Magnolia
  • What would you do with your NMTs if you won?
    • Continue the hunt for Raymond. Trade for items to decorate my island

• Island Rep: Cheri
  • Island Name: Sealoft
  • WWYD: Give some away for my birthday celebration and I guess I'll go fishing a lot when shark season hits! :D

Ps thanks for hosting this!

Island Rep: Luna
Island Name: Enkidiev
What would you do with your NMTs if you won? I'd go dreamies hunting and share some with my bf! I'm still looking for 4 more villagers I want ^^ Island hopping is one of my fav things to do

Thanks for the giveaway!!

Island Rep: Binski
Island Name: Tamago
WWYD: I know this is probably cliche, but I really do genuinely like Raymond (and don't worship him as a god) ~ so I'd want to search for him as my last dreamie :3

Thanks so much for doing this giveaway!

• Island Rep: Scarlet
  • Island Name: Honeywell
  • WWYD: buy things from my wishlist, my last dreamies (dotty and snake) on this forum or through island hopping if im feeling adventurous, maybe even for tbt collectibles!

Island Rep: Sophia
Island Name: Poconos
WWYD: I would use them to purchase the remaining items on my wish-list, go on tours (of course!) and give away the rest!

Thanks for doing this giveaway 💙

island rep: queen Lolly 💗
island name: Bigwood
wwyd: find my dreamy smug, Kyle, and collect lots of bamboo as well as crafting material.

You’re a real cool cat for doing this ☺ thanks for giving back to the community that means so much to so many people

• Island Rep: Freddie
  • Island Name: Kushiro
  • WWYD: Give some to my friend to help her find her dreamies as she is new to ACNH.

Island Rep: Mimi
Island Name: Oasis
What would you do with your NMTs if you won?: I would go on the HUNT for scorpion island! I want to get over my fear of being attacked (due to previous tarantula interactions) and find that dang island. FOR NARNIA!

Island Rep: Marmar
Island Name: Valenwood
WWYD: I would go hunting for my dreamies! I desperately want Marcel, Vivian, Coco, and Pietro! I would also trade the tickets to buy rare items/diys, like fake Redd statues and Celeste DIYs, for my fairy town. :)

Island Rep: Owen
Island Name: Palmetto
WWYD: I would use them to buy furniture and flowers to make my island more beautiful for all the beautiful villagers inside it! I would also use it to complete my museum's art gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back