• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway WINNERS POSTED!Celebration Giveaway!! 300 MILLION BELLS, SETS, UNORDERABLES AND MORE!

faithmads

the dodo bird girl
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
6586-7930-5205
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Blue Mote of Flame
Toy Hammer
Feedback
100% (79) +
this giveaway is closed!!! the winners have been posted below! thank you to everybody who entered, it means the world to me!​

in celebration of happy home designer coming out on friday in north america, i decided to do a not-so-little giveaway! i'll try to keep this as short as i can, so there's only a few things to say:

-no rudeness in the comments, I won't hesitate to revoke all of your entries with no refunds!!!
-please give me time to see your entries!! if 24 hours pass without me adding you to the list, vm me!
-for any questions/concerns/etc., please pm/vm me!! if you comment with a question I more than likely will see it and forget to come back to it, so let me know!!!

most recent update!!(9/30/15)

new way to enter!! write and vm me a poem!! less than 5 lines is 25 entries, and anything over 5 lines is 50 entries!! (once per day)

new ways to win! 10 million added for best poem+ an unorderable from the list!

very important if you have drawn a picture, submitted a room design, or written a poem!!
if you have done any or all of these things, please click this link to make sure that i have all of your entries!! this is my master document for all of the entries, so if you don't see yours, please let me know so that i can add it in! if your submission isn't on this list, i will not see it when i'm picking my favorite, and you won't have a chance to win one of the special categories!

amount of entries that room design gets you has increased to 100 entries!! please enter this one, since that's the entire reason for the contest! it's easy- all you have to do is take a picture of one of your rooms and submit it!!

the newest question is: what elective to i take (like chorus, art, business, etc)?
please only guess once per bi hourly entry to avoid spam and me confusing your guess with an entry c:

here's the ways that you can gain entries:
-1 entry every 2 hours by commenting- the word "entry" MUST be in your comment for it to be counted!! (you can post at 1:59 and 3:00 and that's 2 hours, I don't count minutes)
-1 tbt sent to me= 3 entries!!
-vm me a story- not like a novel, just like something funny that happened to you one time!! (only once per person)=15 entries!!
-draw a picture of one of my favorite villagers (not in sig-in spoiler below)= 50 entries!!! (once per day)--- do a BOLDED villager for 60!
-show me a design of a room- preferably in Happy Home Designer, since this is about the release, but i know it isn't coming out in europe for a little while, so if you need to just do a room from new leaf it's okay! once per day=100 entries!!
-guess the answer to the question below!! it will change once somebody guesses it right, and if you get it right, you get 50 entries!
the next question is: what elective do i take in school? first person to guess one gets 50 entries!! (please don't spam me with guesses, please keep them bi hourly with your entries!!)
-draw a picture of my villager- 100 entries! (once per day)
-write and vm me a poem!! less than 5 lines is 25 entries, more than 5 lines is 50 entries!! (once a day)
-suggest town and mayor names!! if you give a name that i love enough to make it the name for my new town/mayor, you'll get 50 entries!

doing the drawings and other large things really adds up!!! it seems like a lot for a small reward, but i've seen people start extremely late in the giveaway and end up winning by just doing a ton of the large things c:

villagers i like include (note-i wanted a wide range of options, so it's quite the list...!:
Aurora
Axel
Bam
Blaire
Blanche
Bluebear
Bob
Bones
Bruce
Cally
Cheri
Curt
Dotty

Eloise
Flibert
Flora
Goldie
Julian
Kiki
Kyle
Maple
Marina
Melba
Nate
Ozzie
Pango
Pippy
Poncho
Sydney
Teddy
Tiffany

Tom
Winnie
Yuka

villager drawing references:
HNI_0076.JPGHNI_0080.JPGHNI_0079.JPGHNI_0078.JPGHNI_0077.JPGHNI_0074.JPG
more ways to enter will surely be added over time, and if you suggest a way that I decide to use, I'll give you 50 entries!! (please don't be offended if I don't use yours i'm sorry)​

i hope you all have a good time with this- the entire purpose is to have fun and celebrate happy home designer!!! the contest will end on saturday,october 3rd at 7pm est (here's a clock). all entries after that time will be completely ignored. the winners will be announced the day after at 3 pm est! good luck to you all!

here's the winners!!!

1st place- rkfurg14!!
you have won 60 million bells and
your choice of the ice set, mermaid set, princess set, gracie set, or gorgeous set!

2nd place- KatFromCt!!
you have won 50 million bells and
your choice of the ice set, mermaid set, princess set, gracie set, or gorgeous set (after rkfurg14, i have no duplicates!)

3rd place- Dawnpiplup!!
you have won 40 million bells and
your choice of the ice set, mermaid set, princess set, gracie set, or gorgeous set (after rkfurg14 and KatFromCt, i have no duplicates!)

4th place- Celtichood!!
you have won 30 million bells and
your choice of the ice set, mermaid set, princess set, gracie set, or gorgeous set (after rkfurg14, KatFromCt, and Dawnpiplup, i have no duplicates!)

5th place-ACanelleNL!!
you have won 25 million bells and
your choice of the ice set, mermaid set, princess set, gracie set, or gorgeous set (after rkfurg14, KatFromCt, Dawnpiplup, and Celtichood, i have no duplicates!)

6th place- AndrQmedA!!
you have won 20 million bells and
your choice of the ABD, fruit basket, shaved-ice lamp, twelve-grape plate, afternoon tea-set, or veggie basket!!

7th place-Beccy!!
you have won 15 million bells and
your choice of the ABD, fruit basket, shaved-ice lamp, twelve-grape plate, afternoon tea-set, or veggie basket! (after AndrQmedA, i have no duplicates!)

8th place-Mizurai
you have won 10 million bells and
your choice of the ABD, fruit basket, shaved-ice lamp, twelve-grape plate, afternoon tea-set, or veggie basket! (after AndrQmedA and Beccy, i have no duplicates!)

9th place- tearypastel!
5 million bells
your choice of the ABD, fruit basket, shaved-ice lamp, twelve-grape plate, afternoon tea-set, or veggie basket (after AndrQmedA, Beccy, and Mizurai- I have no duplicates!)

10th place- raincrossing!
you have won 5 million bells!

best drawing of one of the villagers listed above- AndrQmedA!
your drawings are so adorable, and i can't get over the one of me with julian no matter how many times i see it! your art looks young and fun without looking childish- something i could never do! thank you so so much for your entries!
you have won 15 million bells+ any of the items that 6-10th place didn't choose!* fruit basket

best drawing of my mayor-Mizurai!
your drawings were seriously so so amazing, and i can't believe that it's possible to have such amazing art without coloring! thank you so so much for your entries!
you have won 15 million bells + any of the sets! (may take a while to deliver since i'll have to buy the set- i only have 5 sets and there's 6 ways to win sets) campus set

best home design- KatFromCt!
your rooms looked really well put together and coordinated!! my house on new leaf is literally empty, and i'd love to be able to decorate as well as you can! thank you so so much for your entries!
you have won 10 million bells + any of the items that 6th-10th place didn't choose!!* veggie basket

best poem- AndrQmedA!
your poem was incredibly well spoken; you used advanced words, but not so many that it was hard to understand- a perfect balance! the topic was really relevant, and i just really liked the way it was written and conveyed a story!!
10 million bells + any of the items that 6th-10th place didn't choose!!* shaved ice lamp
not again
‘we were meant to be’ is what I thought
but I was wrong again

this again
we could try harder is what I said
I insisted
you resisted
and I cried again

heartbroken again
is…is this the path I sought?
so I reminisced again

the same again
that feeling I dread
no more
lock the heart’s door
never again

*first come first serve between these three; they have the same weight, so it's whoever chooses first!!

congratulations to all of the winners, and to everybody who participated, THANK YOU!! this giveaway was something that i've been preparing for for months now, and the turnout was amazing c: thank you all so so much again!!

also, here's a screenshot of the random.org shuffle-- this was completely random, so please don't be mad if you didn't win anything!!

Screenshot 2015-10-04 at 12new.jpg

entries will be posted here!! if you don't see yourself after 24 hours, let me know!

1,993 KatFromCt
1,275 Beccy
1,113 AndrQmedA
713 ACanelleNL
631 Dawnpiplup
492 Mizurai
458 rkfurg14
417 OmgitsAbigail
313 HibariTheCarnivore
255 Raincrossing
200 Tsh
135 Celtichood
116 tearypastel
103 mcwhyte11
101 cherrypup309
52 araie
51 Fields
27 Raffy
17 Sunday_Rose
12 sparklenfade1184
11 Apollo96
10 chandelure-burn
7 FireNinja1
5 satanoid
3 Orieii
3 Darrien
2 Lily.
2 Mink
2 stargate
2 Turmoilx
2 alicerulez
2 JennyGrace
1 AnonymousFish
1 Kawaii902
1 pandapples
1 Vizionari
1 Lady_Rae
1 princessmochii
1 dulanabey
1 frio hur
1 EchoChan
1 Stargate
1 Kikiyama
1 Klave
1 cassieok5
1 princessmorgan
1 I'm_Macabre
1 cherrypup309
1 LandonCrossing
1 biker
1 King Dad
1 HibariTheCarnivore
1 Gummybear12
1 immyshine20
1 FallenStars
1 punctuallyAbsent
1 Charlie p93
1 Delishush
1 IvyCreek
1 Amphy
1 xxdreamer
1 Mil101

Last edited:
I would like to enter, thank you for setting up this huge giveaway :] must've taken a lot of time to type all of that down lol

Last edited:
I'll enter! Also...

here's the ways that you can gain entries:
-1 entry every 2 hours by commenting (you can post at 1:59 and 3:00 and that's 2 hours, I don't count minutes)[/SPOILER]​

When you said 1:59 and 3:00, did you mean 1:59 and 2:00? Anyways, thanks so much for doing this giveaway :blush:

Entries are updated to this point!

@Mink- it took me like an hour and a half, you have no idea how relieved i was to press post haha

@Gummybear12- a long while of cycling and selling things and it all adds up! (also i won a Jacoblawall's giveaway for 55 million, that helped too c:)

@Dawnpiplup- no, i meant 1:59 and 3:00 since it's every 2 hours, not hour! if it was 1:59 and 2:00 that would just be one hour c:

Back