• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway WINNERS POSTED!Celebration Giveaway!! 300 MILLION BELLS, SETS, UNORDERABLES AND MORE!

all entries should be updated to this point!! if you have any questions or concerns about your count (aka i can't do math), please don't hesitate to let me know!!

@KatFromKt- YES! I live in Georgia!!! Good job c: also, the room is sOOO cute, ahh i just wish i could steal all of your designs!!! the teddy drawing is the most adorable thing ever, and my villager drawing is SOO good!!! thank u so so much, i love them!!!

@AndrQmedA- please remember that the entry limit is bi-hourly, so you can only enter once every 2 hours!!! (just pointing it out bc you did one at 4 and one at 5)! i didn't count the second entry, so please remember that rule to make it easier on me!!

there is a new question on the home page as well as a new way to earn entries! thank you all so much for your overwhelmingly large amount of entries, i can't wait to see how this giveaway turns out!

4th entry

I can't believe I guessed it ^-^ XD Also some suggestions for a town name and villager name

Town Names:
Serenity
Tranquility
Northern Star OR Northstar
Star
Enchanted
Enchanted Forest

Villager Names
Flora
Alora
Jasmine
Willow
Luna
Fae
Nova
Terra
Arya
Callie

updated!

@KatFromCt- those are all super cute! I'm considering Fae, but i'll have to think on it for a while (or see if anybody can top it)!!! i want to accept as many as i can before friday, when i make my new town! you're definately possible for the win, though c; the town names are cute, but i'm more into the unique things that nobody really has!!!

Entry for town/mayor name:
Name - Mayor Naomi (which happens to be a japanese name :OOO)
Town - of Kokoro (heart) or Ayumu, the name of my town, which means dream vision or something like that lol

So when you say every 2 hours for an entry, does it mean it has to be exactly 2 hours, or can the time between the posts go over a bit? Ex: you posted at 1pm, then you posted at 7pm.

Last edited:
I think everyone else didnt guess georgia since you said the info of where you live in your profile was wrong.

If you like the name Fae i think it could easily be used as a town name. (I was gping to use it for my cycle town but decided on something else).

Also im going to guess you are in cross country.

@celtichood- omg wait it says georgia?? i swore it said missouri (i just recently moved from there), i'm so sorry for that confusion!! i should've checked before i did it, i'm really sorry :c i really really like that name, it has a really really high chance of being my pick!!

I'm going to guess you're in track or swimming ^-^

And idk if you'll like it but the name Colette could be used as a town name or mayor name :D

Last edited:
Back