• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ☄ ❤ Wish Upon a Star Cycling ❤ ☄ CHECK THREAD!

Thank you everyone for being amazing :D And I'm sorry I couldn't help much, been busy today :( Glad you are close to getting your Hamphrey, Sinesapanda!

thank you!^-^

I am trying to Lionel for you sinesapanda and put him in my cycle town til you have room.

thanks so much!:blush:

Does Kid Cat need dreamie proof :eek: I need a jock villager and Kid Cat would be lovely!So lovely!

Does Kid Cat need dreamie proof :eek: I need a jock villager and Kid Cat would be lovely!So lovely!

Negative ghost rider! xD He's just first come, first serve whenever he pings. (I won't require dreamie proof on any of my villagers actually. Will do them all the same way.)

Negative ghost rider! xD He's just first come, first serve whenever he pings. (I won't require dreamie proof on any of my villagers actually. Will do them all the same way.)

Thank you for the fast reply! I'll be off to bed then (It's 3am here). Goodnight/morning and happy cycling!

Aw Doc and I share a birthday so he's so precious to me xD But I have my lazy~ Maybe if I get another copy I'd get Doc

Walker and Nana are so stubborn it's unreal. Mira has pinged twice and I'm just like no, not you x.x

Oh my gosh, I told Mira to leave and now she won't bring it back up so I can tell her to stay ahhh x.x

Would she be able to trade for Marshal? That's the only way I'd actually let her go, because she wasn't exactly my dream uchi in the first place. she was a random move in and I settled ;~;

Has Kid Cat Pinged yet? It's 5 am here and I hacent got any sleep. He is driving me MAD.

Nope, sadly he hasn't pinged yet. Since my last move out no one has pinged. >< Stubborn little fluff balls.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my gosh, I told Mira to leave and now she won't bring it back up so I can tell her to stay ahhh x.x

Would she be able to trade for Marshal? That's the only way I'd actually let her go, because she wasn't exactly my dream uchi in the first place. she was a random move in and I settled ;~;

Ehhhhh.. that'd be tough.. Mira isn't "worth" quite as much as Marshal sadly. :\ Did you tt forward a day and try to talk to her about staying? If all else fails I'm sure we could find a way to get your Marshal. :)

Back