• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ☄ ❤ Wish Upon a Star Cycling ❤ ☄ CHECK THREAD!

Darn it! I just voided Bruce a few days ago!>`~< will be on the lookout for your dreamies if I get them c:

Aw thanks! :D That's very sweet of you! I keep hoping kidcat will ping for you. I'll try to PM you whenever he finally pings. :)

Mira the uchi rabbit is in boxes!
10 minutes until void.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mira was voided
and Zucker will be moving in! (Keeping :D )

Last edited:
Kidcat is in boxes!
Kildor has 10 minutes to claim him since they were the only person lurking.
Then he will kick over to 10 minutes first come first serve after that. :)
Sorry to everyone, but I feel like it's fair since they were the only person to actively show interest and wait around all day for him.

*slowly raises hand* i'll take him :3

Yay! I'm adding you now and I'll open my gates. :3 I'm glad you were online after waiting for him. x)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kidcat was adopted! Enjoy him kildor!
Sorry I didnt type more. Don't have a stylus on that ds xD

If you see Groucho, can you plsplspls not autovoid him? I am on daily so will gladly take him off you quickly if he appears. He is my ultimate dreamie! TY!!!

If you see Groucho, can you plsplspls not autovoid him? I am on daily so will gladly take him off you quickly if he appears. He is my ultimate dreamie! TY!!!

Sure I'll keep a lookout for him and keep you in mind. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kiki is moving in! And I'm sooo happy about it! xD (Keeping)

Back