• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Work related delay in getting the game D: Sad Panda

legendarysaiken

www.neogeeked.com
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So the night that the game releases in digital format, I will be working at a graduation and therefore not get it early.
Sympathize with me D:

Any one else getting delays in their plans for getting the game, either digital or physical? :confused:

So the night that the game releases in digital format, I will be working at a graduation and therefore not get it early.
Sympathize with me D:

Any one else getting delays in their plans for getting the game, either digital or physical? :confused:
I will get to pick up my pre-order on time, but then I have to go a family event immediately afterwards, with NL, and ignore the game the entire time. >_<

There are "Possible" delays of me getting the hard copy. My boyfriend may or may not be out of town for a job and it would be hard for me to find a ride. I can public transit it but in a case like that I will say "screw you $5 dollars down" and download it.

I have two grad parties the entire day/night before, so although I won't have a delay... I'll be totally pooped on the release!! :p

Don't worry! Even if you can't play it the second it releases, you'll have all the time you want to play afterward. And if we've had to wait this long a day or two is barely anything!

Don't worry, the post here will inevitably be late (is usually is). I've never received a pre-ordered game on time (or early) regardless of who I order with. :(

I signed up to be a volunteer at a summer camp and it turns out I leave on the 8th. And I stay there until the 13th. :<
But I'll live.

I was planning on downloading it at midnight... but now I have to wait for Nintendo to send me the free download code
which will be sent to me "shortly after the game's release"
I hope it's not more than 1-2 days after the release :S

I ordered mine online so I will likely get it a few days late.

I'm in the same boat. Pre-ordered the bundle, so I'll most likely get it Monday at the earliest (still unlikely) because companies won't deliver on Sundays and I doubt I'd get the game early.

I'm in the same boat. Pre-ordered the bundle, so I'll most likely get it Monday at the earliest (still unlikely) because companies won't deliver on Sundays and I doubt I'd get the game early.

I bet you'll get it monday. I've been surprised plenty of times to find a package the day after release even when I ordered it with normal shipping.

I will get mine not long after GameStop opens, however I have to help clean out a storage shed that day, so I wont get to play until that night. But, not too bad. I'll survive. :)

I'll be out of town most of that day and will hopefully get back in time before the store closes at 6pm to pick up my pre-ordered copy of the game (if it's there). Won't have time to play right away, though, as I have a two hour work meeting starting only an hour later and won't be back home till after 10pm (or later with the Sunday bus schedule). It's going to be an interesting day if I can pull that off... :p

Last edited:
Well, the fact that I live in Europe so half of this forum will get it before I do.

I'm thinking of starting a thread on 9th June for the Europeans and Australians to sulk in for a week. ;)

Well, the fact that I live in Europe so half of this forum will get it before I do.

I'm thinking of starting a thread on 9th June for the Europeans and Australians to sulk in for a week. ;)

I'll join you in the sulking! (NZ'er) It's going to be an even longer wait for me, I ordered the console bundle from the UK, so at least another week in shipping :(

But it will be worth it when it does arrive :D

Yup. We waited this long. :)

I usually just console myself that we get to see Doctor Who before everyone else. :D

I ordered the bundle from Best Buy, so Monday will be the absolute earliest I can hope for. And then it will have to wait until I've cooked family dinner. My daughter will be getting the physical copy of the game on the 9th, however, and she has promised I may shoulder surf all I want. Hopefully I'll also have the Prima guide on Sunday.

Part of me is soooo tempted to download to my regular 3DS at release time, so I can have it right away. I know that's kinda sorta ridiculous, as I doubt I will want to keep up two towns. But still, augh. Waiting is not my superpower.

Back