• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Work related delay in getting the game D: Sad Panda

Ive never pre-ordered a game from amazon but whenever ive pre ordered books or dvds theyve arrived on release day and im almost certain I only ever paid for standard shipping. I will have to work Sat. night into Sunday morning that weekend but I get off at 7am so I will go to gamestop to pick up my preorder when it opens, then go home and have an ACathon until I fall asleep. No church or recitals or having to clean out sheds for me.

I just hope Gamestop has the guide that morning, the Gamestops around here are pretty good at not having anything in stock.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what to say about my Gamestop... Will my Gamestop even have put it on shelves Saturday night after they close? Will they have it Sunday? So, even I may be delayed.

I ordered mine off of Amazon, and apparently will be receiving it anytime between the 15- 18 June, even though it comes out on the 14th in the UK. I tried ordering it with First Class, but there's no change in the date, so figured I'd save the few pounds...

Always had good luck with Amazon though, and have been sent objects sometimes before their release date. So here's hoping..

Oh and my guide comes between 18-20 June ;/ It's going to be hard to wait if it doesn't arrive on the 14th though, especially since it's over the weekend.

Pre orderd it from GAME so it is being deliverd. Also on the particular Friday that the game comes out, I will be at school on the other side of town, meening a long 1/2 sprint 1/2 crawl all the way home for a game that might not even be lying on my doormat calling for me to hurry up. The worst case would be if my guide arrives ( coming from Amazon) but not the game. It would tease my appetite, but not satisfy it :'(

I have to limit my gameplay time, due to revising for a big Science exam on July 2nd. Maybe only 1 - 2 hours a day I guess. Not like the usual 5 - 10 hours. Things are changing since City Folk...

Back