• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Working at The Roost?

Feraligator

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Dusty Scroll
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Look at the picture I just found, a girl working at The Caf?!
What do you think?

Cafe.jpg pop_c_03_img.jpg

Last edited:
I read you can earn furniture by working at The Roost. Not sure if you can work at other places, I saw about the roost last month, have yet to read about working anywhere else though.

This is one of the most anticipated things for me. Brewster has always been my bffl and I love earning his friendship in every game. I'm gonna have so much fun with this one thing.

I can relive my waitress days while I work at The Roost. Yay...

I can't really see how this will work
I think it's a good idea, and many wished for something like this (getting a job)

But do we stand there and wait for a customer comes by and then have a little conversation and a short animation and then wait for the next customer?

When there are in fact 'only' 10 villagers per town I think this could get boring.. maybe the NPCs from the shopping mall like the sloth can come too?

Where did you get these pics?? It would be really cool if you ask me! This game is gonna sell a lot of copies!! I'm really excited of how the release in Japan will turn out! I hope Nintendo sees that a faster localisation would be worth the 'extra money' ;)

Rooster,
I'm Rooster.
Your forgot the "er".
It's ok
O and I'm not looking for workers right now.

---
I look so much forward to this, to work and make money off of what I get to keep things livily.

This looks really awesome! I'll be sure to earn Brewster's friendship so I can work with him and earn some special furniture. I'm hoping to make this job more exciting, he'll send us out sometimes to deliver a cup of coffee to a villager at their house.

I can't really see how this will work
I think it's a good idea, and many wished for something like this (getting a job)

But do we stand there and wait for a customer comes by and then have a little conversation and a short animation and then wait for the next customer?

When there are in fact 'only' 10 villagers per town I think this could get boring.. maybe the NPCs from the shopping mall like the sloth can come too?

I agree with you, I don't want to spend an hour just staring at my character in the coffee shop waiting for a visitor. I am curious as to how long the "shifts" are. I am excited to try it out but if it is too much or too little time I do think after a while it could get boring.

Thats so cool :D
I hope that you can make this job everytime and not only by the start (-> OMG my English sucks :D)
Can everybody explain what "the Rosst" mean ?

Thats so cool :D
I hope that you can make this job everytime and not only by the start (-> OMG my English sucks :D)
Can everybody explain what "the Rosst" mean ?

The Coffee Shop that Brewster runs.

Honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about this. I could see it being fun, but it depends on what exactly we're doing and how long the shifts are. Plus, it will be fun to get close to Brewster.

I read you can earn furniture by working at The Roost. Not sure if you can work at other places, I saw about the roost last month, have yet to read about working anywhere else though.

I've been thinking it'll just be a bell wage (predictable and understandable) but judging from some of the furniture pieces I've seen this might be likely. There's a lot of extra cafe-type furniture.

I think this is a very interesting option for players. Depending on what the actual job entails will decide whether or not I want to try it out though. It seems really nice though!

Plus that uniform looks super adorable!

I think this is a very interesting option for players. Depending on what the actual job entails will decide whether or not I want to try it out though. It seems really nice though!

Plus that uniform looks super adorable!

I'm sure it won't be an average hourly-wage job. It'll probably be like what you did for Tom Nook. Just run a couple errands (serve a couple cups of coffee) and you're done.

Perhaps while waiting for customers, Brewster will tell us stories or something similar? Maybe about his backstory? That'd be interesting.

Back