• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Working at The Roost?

I like his eyes too. It looks like a male version of the female eyes that are just the black ovals. xD I've always wanted to see a male version!

What if the villagers come to you at the caf? and ask you to bring coffee to a certain other villager as a gift! :confused:

What if the villagers come to you at the caf? and ask you to bring coffee to a certain other villager as a gift! :confused:

Huh... I can also see that as a possibility!!! Maybe it'll be both serving indoors - delivering gifts, AND delivering orders!!! :O

Has anybody thought this might be fake the picture might be fake?

Then why would Nintendo put it on their website? This is from Japan's AC website...

Anyways, maybe it'll have a minigame or something where you make the coffee. I don't think you have to wait for the customers to come in, it'll probably be a fixed amount of time that characters walk in and out to get coffee, so you don't just stare at a screen for a couple hours. Or maybe you deliver it to them, there are just so many possibilities!

I wonder if this means you can get part time jobs at other places? I would love to work at the Able Sister's, or the Post Office.

I wanna work for the lost and found!

I'd like to work for the Post Office and the Able Sisters too! Maybe we'll be able to work for Timmy and Tommy whenever we want like at the start of the games.

I wanna work for the lost and found!

I'd like to work for the Post Office and the Able Sisters too! Maybe we'll be able to work for Timmy and Tommy whenever we want like at the start of the games.

I'd love it if we got to work for other shops as well. Helping out Timmy and Tommy when we want to or the Able Sisters would be awesome!

I think it'd be neat. You are mayor and all so it'd be cool if you could go around to the different places around the village and volunteer your time for a bit. I for one would love to work at the Able Sisters as well. :)

I've been making so many patterns in the past 2 weeks the Able Sisters might as well hire me anyways! :p

I can imagine working for them being like when animals ask you to deliver clothes to each other.

Yeah, working at the other shops as another option would be pretty cool. Maybe if you helped out at the Flower Shop, you could get special flowers as a reward.

Or the police station could just be retrieving stuff to put into the lost and found. Not sure what the reward would be though.

I always steal everything from lost and found. Besides, most things there are yours anyways. Besides the note Paper?

I have hated working for tom nook since day one. I wanted to play the game and was frustrated when I couldn't until my job was done. Hopefully the Brewster job won't be a pain. Being a bit lazy, I probably won't like the idea of running all over giving out coffee

Personally, I'd love to work in Brewster's shop for a part time job. He's always been one of my favorite npcs! Also, I kinda like the delivery missions villagers give you, so I think I wouldn't mind delivering coffee for Brewster.

Also, it'd be a nice change of pace from the boring Tom Nook tutorial at the beginning of every game if we could just jump in and choose who to work for in the beginning.

I think another interesting job option would be at the post office. We could run around the village, delivering packages and envelopes to villagers.

That'd be kinda neat. Give poor ol' Pete some break time.

Maybe then that little love Triangle will get somewhere.

About delivering coffee, maybe you'll have to do it within a few minutes or else the coffee will get cold. If anyone's played The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (and knocked the chandelier in the Lumpy Pumpkin down :D), there was a side quest of working for the shop owner. He'd have you deliver hot pumpkin soup to the Knight Commander, but it'd have to be within five minutes or else it would get cold, and everyone would hate you, lol.

So. Maybe, we'd have to deliver the coffee within five minutes or the villagers would get mad about their coffee being cold, and we wouldn't be rewarded. It would just add more realism, I guess, although it would be kind of annoying to run around furiously searching for animals all over town.

Back