• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Working at The Roost?

Maybe a little longer than five minutes would be more realistic for game purposes. I know it's taken me longer than five minutes to find someone while they're wandering around the town! Even though having that megaphone will help with that quite a lot, they probably still need to consider that someone might not have bought it yet.

Ahh... I like the roost already, and just when I thought It couldn't get better...

Apparently, if you're a regular, he'll offer you the job randomly one day.

...so, every morning (school day), at 7 AM if he's open, I will pop in his Caf? and have a cup.

I love this feature. :D Man, Nintendo really went all out on new features this time around.

:'D When I saw that picture I about flipped bananas. It makes me wonder if you can work part-time at other shops as well. I think it'd be so much fun serving my neighbors their favorite drink ^^

I love this feature. :D Man, Nintendo really went all out on new features this time around.

Oh I agree c: And yessss, I'm really impressed with this game ^^ They added so many new features, it's really exciting. This is what City Folk should have been >-> Wild World felt way different from the original for the Gamecube, although City Folk didn't seem to stand out very much. This game will be truly revolutionary to the series!

Maybe the job won't just be coffee related? He might want you to write adverts on the bulletin board or go round and tell the animals about the shop. It would be awesome if you could run around with a tray of sample drinks for the animals to try! xD

Back