• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Heyden/Waffles/Vanessa - I feel like Vanessa is super scared, but I lean towards that being more town indicative considering how she's at least able to put out her opinions initially. Vanessa, why didn't you try pushing Heyden and get him on the chopping block D1 if you felt he was the most sus?

I didn't want to address your reads on me bc I didn't want to be accused of WIFOM, but honestly all of your reads on me have been scarily accurate. I'm always afraid of voicing my opinions bc confrontation terrifies me, this is a big problem for me irl and one of the reasons I'm playing mafia now is to try and get better at that (clearly not working so far :p). Anyways I didn't push a lynch on Heyden because it didn't seem like very many people were sussing him so the prospect of lynching him didn't seem like an option in my mind. So instead I tried to campaign for/against the people Dolby was actually considering, figuring that would be more effective.

why would I claim as anything day 1 so early, if I actually had an action to perform at night? If you think there is a SK, its not me

I rationalize that if a third kill happened, it was a vigilante. idk who that was, but they can put in their actions in their will should they die. otherwise they need to stay incognito

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't want to address your reads on me bc I didn't want to be accused of WIFOM, but honestly all of your reads on me have been scarily accurate. I'm always afraid of voicing my opinions bc confrontation terrifies me, this is a big problem for me irl and one of the reasons I'm playing mafia now is to try and get better at that (clearly not working so far :p). Anyways I didn't push a lynch on Heyden because it didn't seem like very many people were sussing him so the prospect of lynching him didn't seem like an option in my mind. So instead I tried to campaign for/against the people Dolby was actually considering, figuring that would be more effective.

do you understand how that sounds scummy? however your honesty about this all, makes me feel like you are just genuine town

Also, unrelated, I've noticed Bianca has had a tendency throughout the whole game to bring up irrelevant people/things (e.g. bringing up Waffles right now), and also recall earlier how she answered a post that totally wasn't addressed to her(it was actually about why people were sussing Panda). To me this seems like she is on guard, overreacting and jumping at every little thing because she doesn't want to get caught.

Oh, I see, because I haven't addressed Tom at all yet. I am really just basing Tom's play on his last play which I think was Death by Design (gosh i forgot but I know he was survivor before). Everything he is doing is just the same play he is doing.

For some reason, whenever I see Tom and Tina in a play, I just don't see them being scum together (or the host will put them both in same scum team). In my mind, if Tina is scum, Tom must be town and if Tom is scum, Tina must be town..or both are town ...Idk if everyone else has the same feelign about them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So for me both Tom and Tina are town. And if Tom is scum, then Tina must be definitely town

I can't make sense of this but I'm now imagining Tom and I in matching Elizabethan era dresses competing for the part of Juliet. So, um, thank you for the mental image?

Working on something. Might take a while. Planning to try keep up with current conversation at the same time.

why would I claim as anything day 1 so early, if I actually had an action to perform at night? If you think there is a SK, its not me

I rationalize that if a third kill happened, it was a vigilante. idk who that was, but they can put in their actions in their will should they die. otherwise they need to stay incognito

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you understand how that sounds scummy? however your honesty about this all, makes me feel like you are just genuine town

Yeah I know that sounds scummy but I don't have any other answer, quite frankly. That's just what it is

It really bothers me why would a vig shoot ya which made me think that it maybe conflict Toads claim and I dont remember Bianca as scummate in previous games 2017 what?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omfg this thread gives me an headache or prolly I overlooked it every time i see your read post "im surprised chick isnt blue" and the shot claim god this is confusing tbh i dunno if you are scum sniping or blue sniping

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also before I go to sleep my suggestion go be a king is either Trundle or maybe Dolby again if possible

This contradicts what I said about Trundle earlier, but I'm now 99% certain he's town.

I'm equally certain on Heyden being town as well. With that, I believe him on taking a hit last night. While I disagree with his logic for originally withholding the information at first I can understand the reasoning behind why he did it.

Question ofc is where did that third hit come from? I'm not sure yet still processing but I believe it happened.

Question ofc is where did that third hit come from? I'm not sure yet still processing but I believe it happened.

toad toad toad toad toad toad AKA ROSE THE SK.
but i always have a hunch that toad is scummy.

but what he said earlier about, "why would i claim this early if i had a night action to preform" makes some sense to me. but then again, what are the odds there is a second third party, one that is hostile.

it isn't possible for Dolby to be king two days in a row, from my understanding.

People are saying that a person can't be king'd two days in a row. This is actually my first time playing forum KM so not 100% certain.

If in the event that they can, however, I ask KM not to do so.

Why hasn't anyone been kinged yet

Also Panda I feel is town with how she went about with Toads, pushing him as she believe he was hostile is just, such a town Panda thing to do. If she was scum she'd just believe it and move along.

For Bianca it's sort of a weak townlean but I really don't think she's 'stepping up' for Tom, considering this is their first game together (?). The fact she's saying some really bizarre things like blantatly pointing out I'm blue/town, which doesn't help, is sort of just town Bianca who says what she thinks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As for 3rd kill I'd rather not pursue it as it just throws us off track at this point, I'd rather hit scum.

It really bothers me why would a vig shoot ya which made me think that it maybe conflict Toads claim and I dont remember Bianca as scummate in previous games 2017 what?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omfg this thread gives me an headache or prolly I overlooked it every time i see your read post "im surprised chick isnt blue" and the shot claim god this is confusing tbh i dunno if you are scum sniping or blue sniping

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also before I go to sleep my suggestion go be a king is either Trundle or maybe Dolby again if possible
I don't understand why commenting on a dead person's role flip confuses you, if I said something like Tina is blue then yes that's scummy af, but Chick is DEAD and FLIPPED

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe KM isn't confident enough to make a decision yet.

Well ya know, the 99% confirmed town who hasn't had an incorrect day 2 push in the last 6 months isn't always a bad idea :rolleyes:
such ego inflation smh

I don't understand why commenting on a dead person's role flip confuses you, if I said something like Tina is blue then yes that's scummy af, but Chick is DEAD and FLIPPED

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well ya know, the 99% confirmed town who hasn't had an incorrect day 2 push in the last 6 months isn't always a bad idea :rolleyes:
such ego inflation smh

How are you 99% proven? You have done nothing but be incredibly vague about the events of last night.

I still believe Heyden would be a terrible king last night, and if he’s telling the truth, he should have outed that he was shot immediately

I’m still thinking that Tom and Bianca are valid assumptions for maf, in class rn

ALL HAIL KING JACOB!

Jacob has been kinged, he has nearly 36 hours to lynch someone.

I believe Heyden is town, and therefore by an extension of that I believe his claim about being shot. Mostly on the belief that if he is town then he has no reason to lie to us. The way he went about revealing this information was questionable and while I don't like his logic (I think us knowing about a third shot ASAP is more important than self-preservation) I could understand where he is coming from with this comment:

As for why I didn't claim immediately, I was heavily contemplating it bc it would probs mean I'd be knocked off next.

And this will prob seem rude but I still don't think I'd want to see him as King because I'm not sure I have faith in his reads.

@tae: what do think of the night kills and who do you think is maf?

for scum dad trento,
now i have time to finally sit down and talk since im not hyperventilating on an airplane.

there were 2 kills last night: glow and chick.

seeing as every game i've played w/ glow she's N1'd it's not a big surprise to me she was targeted.
it's highly ****ing unfortunate because she's a strong ass player, but it's not a surprise imo.

chick on the other hand i'm not sure the reason they were N1'd?
looking back at their last will- they were certain on 3 people, Bianca/Trundle/Heyden
one of which i am 100% NOT comfortable pushing a lynch on given his claim for being hit last night.
trundle claims people on the bianca wagon are scum
while bianca is being loud and reckless as usual.

i'm STILL trying to get **** together bc i joined late,
its overwhelming but i'm working on it i promise. pls believe in me. :<

my top few i'm sus of are:

sensai mostly bc he was glow's strongest scumlean and i feel like new players would be intimidated by her reads which might have lead to her N1 death. this is more so a gut feeling than anything, may change im not 100% set. i'm in the process of ISO-ing his posts though bc im still working on getting caught up so stay tuned pls. <3

ITYW is all over the place today, and i'm not certain if this is their play style because some have said they play like this but others are completely certain there is something fishy. so once again im in the process of ISO-ing posts for more in depth analysis on them. need to ISO and pick things apart.

f11 less meme-y this game, still always popping in and out like always but the fact that they're less out there and meme filled makes me anxious? this is more a gut feeling than anything and f11 is always a "third party role" play style and it's always hard to read.

the tom vs. panda thing is something they always seem to do, kind of like how it is when panda plays with ness. but for balance reasons i almost feel like one of those two could potentially be scum. neither really scream scummy at me tho, more so just something to keep looking into.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, @jacob, don't **** it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back