• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true, Jacob, the one I sus is I want king to see the choices they will make, and see how it turns out. I had suss on you so if it so happens that you lynch Mafia, then win win, we lynch Mafia and we clear you. I dont think King will want to lynch fellow mafia now do they?

I don't think a King would be opposed to lynching a scum mate if it's what the majority called for. By going against town's wishes they would incriminate themselves.

If Jacob was scum he would have no reason to lynch a team mate right now. He'd probably townie snipe as it'd be a more efficient strategy

we are not in plurality lynch just sayin...this is king's vote so whatever he wants. I don't think its even our job to convince him who to lynch. but to convince him not to lynch yourself.

If we let King lynch whoever they want with zero input from the rest of us then we learn very little. It's not the King's job to do the work themselves. They just have the final say.

I don't think a King would be opposed to lynching a scum mate if it's what the majority called for. By going against town's wishes they would incriminate themselves.

Then why make it kingmaker if the King cannot decide for themselves and that they have to go with town's wishes. If town is manipulated by scum, a wise king should be able to see through all that. the Kingmaker has all the hard work cut out for him/her because he/she has to choose the best king

If Jacob was scum he would have no reason to lynch a team mate right now. He'd probably townie snipe as it'd be a more efficient strategy

yes but if we pressure him that he should lynch somebody and he disobeys us.... the next king can kill him

we are not in plurality lynch just sayin...this is king's vote so whatever he wants. I don't think its even our job to convince him who to lynch. but to convince him not to lynch yourself.

yeah but as king you need to take into consideration what those around you say.
i'm not saying blindly follow one person bc thats ****ing stupid, but hear out town before you make your pick.
sure only one person gets the deciding vote but not hearing out the voices of other's is dumb as ****. lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes but if we pressure him that he should lynch somebody and he disobeys us.... the next king can kill him

can the next king kill you while they're at it.

Thats what I am saying . If Jacob is not scum and he chooses a mafia to lynch. its a win win situation.

yeah but as king you need to take into consideration what those around you say.
i'm not saying blindly follow one person bc thats ****ing stupid, but hear out town before you make your pick.
sure only one person gets the deciding vote but not hearing out the voices of other's is dumb as ****. lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

can the next king kill you while they're at it.

are you even trying to comprehend what I'm saying at all? or just enjoy being bitter :lemon:

Not gonna lie gut feeling is Bianca is saying this to avoid being useful.

I already said two things that are helpful to town:

1) I am not mafia.. Concentrate your energy elsewhere

2) Don't make me Queen. I will lynch Ryumia and/or Trundle so if King thinks that I am irrational, he /she should not pick me

Violets aren't blue
Tae's anger is red
Dreams come true
Poems are your friend

- - - Post Merge - - -

For my next reads list, everyone will be analyzed in the form of poems :)

Expect it sometime this weekend

My name is Bianca
People thinks Im a lia
But when I am town I am happy
So dont you all get too nappy
Zendel and Trundle makes me sus
So lynchin them is truly a must
Now if the KM makes me Queen
Ryumia , Trundle , off with your head, guillotine!

My name is Bianca
People thinks Im a lia
But when I am town I am happy
So dont you all get too nappy
Zendel and Trundle makes me sus
So lynchin them is truly a must
Now if the KM makes me Queen
Ryumia , Trundle , off with your head, guillotine!

get your own thing

2) Don't make me Queen. I will lynch Ryumia and/or Trundle so if King thinks that I am irrational, he /she should not pick me

the best townplay of the day guys.
she's not mafia bc she said she town. 100% wow. amazing. must be 100% true.

trundle keeps backing you up though, why do you wanna lynch him so bad?

Don't you want Ryumia or I lynched though? Are you saying you think the people you want lynched are bad options for town?

Don't you want Ryumia or I lynched though? Are you saying you think the people you want lynched are bad options for town?

I meant, no offense but I am going with my guts on this one. I have a feeling that lynching you and you flip mafia might also tell me that Ryumia is mafia... and I am very clear on who I want lynched so I dont want king maker to pick me if he thinks you and Ryumia are truly town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back