• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

✨🌼 Yanrima's art shop 🌼✨TBT (open) and RLC (open)

Both back to back art for TheSillyPuppy! (lmk if you want any changes! ☺)

for TheSillyPuppy 3.png

for TheSillyPuppy 4.png

Ahhh, thank you so much again for the lovely artwork! <3 Congrats on the full blue prezzie line-up, too~ ^_^

Hello! 😊 I would like to squeeze in one final order with my last batch of snowflakes received.

🐶 Order #1
Username:
TheSillyPuppy
Style: Light coloured
Reference:
Flora.jpeg
Other:
  • I would like Flora be holding a basket and picking flowers
Payment: 1 present

---

🐶 Order #2
Style:
Fully finished
Reference:
1. Rep 1
Rep 1.jpeg

2. Rep 2
Rep 2.jpeg

3. Pose
q8OEC91NiJOpghWI9hXtC27nFX0.jpg
Other:
  • I would like the two reps to be posed similar to the third reference
  • A dreamy/magical-themed background would be lovely!
Payment: 2 presents

---
Let me know if you have any questions about my requests and if my offers are sufficient. Thank you so much for your consideration again, Yanrima! ❤
Are you looking for all blue presents again? c:

Hello! 😊 I would like to squeeze in one final order with my last batch of snowflakes received.

🐶 Order #1
Username:
TheSillyPuppy
Style: Light coloured
Reference:
Other:
  • I would like Flora be holding a basket and picking flowers
Payment: 1 present

---

🐶 Order #2
Style:
Fully finished
Reference:
Other:
  • I would like the two reps to be posed similar to the third reference
  • A dreamy/magical-themed background would be lovely!
Payment: 2 presents

---
Let me know if you have any questions about my requests and if my offers are sufficient. Thank you so much for your consideration again, Yanrima! ❤
Are you looking for all blue presents again? c:
Added to the list! (As for the fully finished version, I would keep it as transparent as others.Other than that, I would like blue presents)😀

Added to the list! (As for the fully finished version, I would keep it as transparent as others.Other than that, I would like blue presents)😀
Thank you! ^_^ And sounds good~ I've sent you the three blue prezzies, too. No rush, though; please enjoy the holidays! 💜

happy holidays yanrima~!

so, because my fiance and i can't be together for the holidays, this is the next best thing that i can give him. so i was hoping that you wouldn't mind doing some christmas-y poses? he's about a head taller than me, as well, so if we're standing side by side could you incorporate that as well? i know it'll make him smile to see the height difference 🖤 i'm going to be commissioning two pictures from you, if you don't mind. i want to give you as much creative freedom as possible, as well, so you don't feel boxed in to a specific theme or pose beyond my christmas request.

first order
username: 6iixx
style:
fully finished
reference: my reference, & his reference. i don't have the denim cap or the rounded beard items, so would you be able to add those into his outfit? sorry for the inconvenience. his facial hair is reddish brown.
other: i would like for this to be an indoor picture if that makes sense? maybe just lounging and being snuggled up with some hot beverages. or christmas decorating - i know he'd be able to reach a tree better than i would, so maybe something like that? i don't mind adding more tbt for the added items into the picture like a christmas tree (let me know what you're comfortable with). i don't want you to design a full background by any means if you don't want to.
payment: 700tbt

second order
style:
fully finished
reference: my reference, & his reference. once again if you could include the rounded beard for his portion, i would be extremely grateful.
other: for this order, i'm thinking maybe an outdoor picture - as the clothing depicts i'm sure 😋 i have a bit of a specific idea in mind for this one, but don't hesitate to tell me if you can't recreate it.

i was wondering if you could have us walking, hand in hand, with snowflakes falling around us? one could have just landed on my nose, and my reaction could be surprised, while his is humorous? i just want to send him something adorable and that's honestly one of the most adorable things i can think of - our dynamic between how we both feel about the snow is so different, with me finding it cold and distasteful and him finding it beautiful and a joy.

if that's not something you're into, maybe attempting to build a snowman, or even us just having an evening stroll outside while holding hands will be perfect. maybe even a cute little peck on the side of the head 🖤

let me know if the payment is too low or if the requests are too complicated! no rush on getting them done, either - they don't have to be done before christmas by any means and please don't get yourself all flustered attempting to finish them beforehand if you don't want to. these will be a surprise for him anyway, so he has no idea they're being commissioned. like before with the icon i had you make him, you can add your signature anywhere into the picture if you're more comfortable doing that; i'll definitely be using them as backgrounds on my desktop when they're completed 🖤

happy holidays yanrima~!

so, because my fiance and i can't be together for the holidays, this is the next best thing that i can give him. so i was hoping that you wouldn't mind doing some christmas-y poses? he's about a head taller than me, as well, so if we're standing side by side could you incorporate that as well? i know it'll make him smile to see the height difference 🖤 i'm going to be commissioning two pictures from you, if you don't mind. i want to give you as much creative freedom as possible, as well, so you don't feel boxed in to a specific theme or pose beyond my christmas request.

first order
style: fully finished
reference: my reference, & his reference. i don't have the denim cap or the rounded beard items, so would you be able to add those into his outfit? sorry for the inconvenience. his facial hair is reddish brown.
other: i would like for this to be an indoor picture if that makes sense? maybe just lounging and being snuggled up with some hot beverages. or christmas decorating - i know he'd be able to reach a tree better than i would, so maybe something like that? i don't mind adding more tbt for the added items into the picture like a christmas tree (let me know what you're comfortable with). i don't want you to design a full background by any means if you don't want to.

second order
style: fully finished
reference: my reference, & his reference. once again if you could include the rounded beard for his portion, i would be extremely grateful.
other: for this order, i'm thinking maybe an outdoor picture - as the clothing depicts i'm sure 😋 i have a bit of a specific idea in mind for this one, but don't hesitate to tell me if you can't recreate it.

i was wondering if you could have us walking, hand in hand, with snowflakes falling around us? one could have just landed on my nose, and my reaction could be surprised, while his is humorous? i just want to send him something adorable and that's honestly one of the most adorable things i can think of - our dynamic between how we both feel about the snow is so different, with me finding it cold and distasteful and him finding it beautiful and a joy.

if that's not something you're into, maybe attempting to build a snowman, or even us just having an evening stroll outside while holding hands will be perfect. maybe even a cute little peck on the side of the head 🖤

let me know if the payment is too low or if the requests are too complicated! no rush on getting them done, either - they don't have to be done before christmas by any means and please don't get yourself all flustered attempting to finish them beforehand if you don't want to. these will be a surprise for him anyway, so he has no idea they're being commissioned. like before with the icon i had you make him, you can add your signature anywhere into the picture if you're more comfortable doing that; i'll definitely be using them as backgrounds on my desktop when they're completed 🖤
This sounds good and added to the list! (I will get to your 2 orders as soon as I’m done with the previous ones)

Aww, they're adorable! ❤ 🥺 Thank you so much for the beautiful commissions, Yanrima! Merry Christmas! 😊

Username: turtleyawesome
Style: icon
Reference:
jynx.png

PXL_20201224_222731306.jpg
Other: Main detail is she has a bat hair pin on the side
Payment: 80 tbt

Back