• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

✨🌼 Yanrima's art shop 🌼✨TBT (open) and RLC (open)

Here you go, CatladyNiesha☺. (lmk if you want any changes!)

for CatladyNiesha.png

Last edited:
Hi again, Yanrima! 😊 I'm back again for your lovely art~ Do let me know if my offer suffices or if you need more information. :3 Thank you for your consideration! 💜

Order Form 🐶
Username: TheSillyPuppy
Style: light colored
Reference:
1. Bones:
Bones.jpg

2. Pose:
little-child-blond-girl-having-fun-swing-outdoor-summer-playground-swinging-high-70229022.jpg
Other:
  • Bones is playing on a swing set, from a perspective similar to the second reference photo. Could the swing set be slightly on a diagonal so that Bones is looking towards the right?
  • For the background, maybe some silhouettes of trees and some tulips around the surrounding ground
  • I would like to also put this piece in my signature, opposite to Goldie (in case this affects how you size the piece)
Payment: 200 TBT

Hi again, Yanrima! 😊 I'm back again for your lovely art~ Do let me know if my offer suffices or if you need more information. :3 Thank you for your consideration! 💜

Order Form 🐶
Username: TheSillyPuppy
Style: light colored
Reference:
1. Bones:
View attachment 338370

2. Pose:
little-child-blond-girl-having-fun-swing-outdoor-summer-playground-swinging-high-70229022.jpg
Other:
  • Bones is playing on a swing set, from a perspective similar to the second reference photo. Could the swing set be slightly on a diagonal so that Bones is looking towards the right?
  • For the background, maybe some silhouettes of trees and some tulips around the surrounding ground
  • I would like to also put this piece in my signature, opposite to Goldie (in case this affects how you size the piece)
Payment: 200 TBT
Welcome back and added to the list! :)

oops sorry I lied in the DM's im coming back now LOL
My friend thought the art you made me was the cutest ever so I wanted to surprise her w/ one <3

Username: allainah
Style: fully finished
Reference: here , all the refs are me re-creating her character but the last image is her actual character, I didnt have the correct pants (i think they're light gray plaid and shorter on the bottom so the shoes show fully) and her skin is darker~
Other: Could you draw her holding Walker like he is a plush?
Payment: 300 tbt!

tysm again! and like I said last time, I'm not in any rush so take your time <3 🥺

oops sorry I lied in the DM's im coming back now LOL
My friend thought the art you made me was the cutest ever so I wanted to surprise her w/ one <3

Username: allainah
Style: fully finished
Reference: here , all the refs are me re-creating her character but the last image is her actual character, I didnt have the correct pants (i think they're light gray plaid and shorter on the bottom so the shoes show fully) and her skin is darker~
Other: Could you draw her holding Walker like he is a plush?
Payment: 300 tbt!

tysm again! and like I said last time, I'm not in any rush so take your time <3 🥺
Added to the list! ☺

Username: Treeleaf
Style: Regular Icon
Reference:
2020121019093600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2020121019101600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
Other: I'd like her expression to be similar to the second picture. Also, can she hold a cup of hot cocoa? Any background will do.
Payment: 150 TBT

Username: Animecafe102
Style: Holiday Icon
Reference: https://toyhou.se/3034190.-3-yubari
Other: her moles are in specific spots like on her ref, and her ear on the right is always flopped and the one on the left is always up! (This is when facing forward, so your left and right)
Payment: 100 tbt

Last edited:
Username: Animecafe102
Style: Holiday Icon
Reference: https://toyhou.se/3034190.-3-yubari
Other: her moles are in specific spots like on her ref, and her ear on the right is always flopped and the one on the left is always up! (This is when facing forward, so your left and right)
Payment: 100 tbt
added to the list! :)

I forgot to ask but should I send tbt now or after? Also I’m so excited, your art is adorable!

Back