• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

✨🌼 Yanrima's art shop 🌼✨TBT (open) and RLC (open)

An icon for syub! (lmk if you want any changes!)

for syub icon.png

Well, it's been longer than expected, but I'm back with another commission!

Username: Xane_MM
Style: Light colored
Reference:
2021011904251500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Here's their outfits:
2021011904253200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D(2).jpg
2021011904254200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
Other: Gabi's my favorite villager on my island, so it'd be cool to have a drawing of my character and her holding hands like the first reference picture, but actually holding hands. I'll leave the rest up to you.
Payment: 200 TBT

Well, it's been longer than expected, but I'm back with another commission!

Username: Xane_MM
Style: Light colored
Reference: Other: Gabi's my favorite villager on my island, so it'd be cool to have a drawing of my character and her holding hands like the first reference picture, but actually holding hands. I'll leave the rest up to you.
Payment: 200 TBT
Added to the list! :)

Username: SpaceTokki77
Style: Fully Finished
Reference: Coco
Other: Can she be wearing a totoro sweater and sitting under a cherry blossom tree reading?
Payment: 30 tbt (sorry i’m so poor 😭, maybe i can give you a yellow rose collectible?)
Edit: The amazing super kind and generous @6iixx says she will play for my art! tysm again <3 i believe she said 200 tbt.

Last edited:
Other: Can she be wearing a totoro sweater and sitting under a cherry blossom tree reading?
Payment: 30 tbt (sorry i’m so poor 😭, maybe i can give you a yellow rose collectible?)
i got you, darlin' 🖤 i'll pay for your art.
@Yanrimasart is 200 okay for your time?

Edit: The amazing super kind and generous @6iixx says she will play for my art! tysm again <3 i believe she said 200 tbt.
Added to the list! 😀

All done, SpaceTokki77! (lmk if you want any changes!) :)

View attachment 352489
Post automatically merged:

yes, I still accept TBT commissions! 😀
:0 it’s so cute omg! My sister will LOVE this. However, if there’s any way you could make the sweater and skirt purple, that would be excellent. Otherwise, everything looks great! Tysm!

Ah, it's...perfect!, @Yanrimasart !
(lmk if you want any changes!) 😀
I feel like I have to find something wrong before it's too late to give suggestions, but I can't find one. (y)
I like how my character's mouth is closed, as it adds variety instead of both looking like ":D". Also, I have to say, you draw the Birthday Hat better than some art I've seen; The candles here look like they're actually on top! (y)

Once I earn enough TBT again, I'll definitely commission more art. I have a question, though: I chose light-colored over the "signature art" style as I really like it, but may I still crop and use this for the profile picture or in the signature if I give credit?

Ah, it's...perfect!, @Yanrimasart !I feel like I have to find something wrong before it's too late to give suggestions, but I can't find one. (y)
I like how my character's mouth is closed, as it adds variety instead of both looking like ":D". Also, I have to say, you draw the Birthday Hat better than some art I've seen; The candles here look like they're actually on top! (y)

Once I earn enough TBT again, I'll definitely commission more art. I have a question, though: I chose light-colored over the "signature art" style as I really like it, but may I still crop and use this for the profile picture or in the signature if I give credit?
sure, you may use it as a signature! :)

Back