✨🌼 Yanrima's art shop 🌼✨TBT (open) and RLC (open)

Username: Feferily
Style: Full
Reference:Bad images ahaha!
Writing Reference: They're a teru teru bozu! And their body is weather themed. Might switch their pattern around so their feet are night sky, their legs a rainy cloudy dark sky and it slowly goes up to a sunshiny blue day and ends with a pink dawn owo I'd love a cuter ribbon and I'm unsure if I want the mouth to show through the cloth!
Other: I would like to get a .. two character piece? One with them in the sheet and one without! I think they've got a really cute face underneath but they hide it because they're shy...
Payment: Is 300 enough? ;3; 150 for each character?

Username: Feferily
Style: Full
Reference:Bad images ahaha!
Writing Reference: They're a teru teru bozu! And their body is weather themed. Might switch their pattern around so their feet are night sky, their legs a rainy cloudy dark sky and it slowly goes up to a sunshiny blue day and ends with a pink dawn owo I'd love a cuter ribbon and I'm unsure if I want the mouth to show through the cloth!
Other: I would like to get a .. two character piece? One with them in the sheet and one without! I think they've got a really cute face underneath but they hide it because they're shy...
Payment: Is 300 enough? ;3; 150 for each character?
looks good and added to the list! :)

for Feferily! (sorry if this took long, lmk if you want any changes!) ☺

for Feferily.png

Username: Sheep Villager
Style: Icon (Regular)
Reference: Pietro
Other: Could you make him wear a yellow pansy flower crown? I'd also love it if you could make a second edit of the avatar with the crown being a mix of yellow, red and white pansies. If you need ideas for background colours, yellows and greens would be preferred. I hope this is enough info?
Payment: Is 300 tbt enough for the icon and the edit of it?

Username: Sheep Villager
Style: Icon (Regular)
Reference: Pietro
Other: Could you make him wear a yellow pansy flower crown? I'd also love it if you could make a second edit of the avatar with the crown being a mix of yellow, red and white pansies. If you need ideas for background colours, yellows and greens would be preferred. I hope this is enough info?
Payment: Is 300 tbt enough for the icon and the edit of it?
ok, added to the list! ☺

Oh these are wonderful!
Only changes I would like would be to give the pansies that signature dark center. Here's a picture from wikipedia to show what I mean.

Pansy_Flower.jpg

If possible I would also like to have the far right pansy on the multi coloured one be white instead of yellow just to balance it out a bit.

I hope it's not too much trouble to do these changes. 😅

Oh these are wonderful!
Only changes I would like would be to give the pansies that signature dark center. Here's a picture from wikipedia to show what I mean.

Pansy_Flower.jpg

If possible I would also like to have the far right pansy on the multi coloured one be white instead of yellow just to balance it out a bit.

I hope it's not too much trouble to do these changes. 😅
for Sheep Villager 1.png

for Sheep Villager 2.png

all done! ☺

Your art is adorable!!!

I'm wondering, would you accept anime couple chibis? Like transparen, full body drawings like in the post above for Amilee?

Back