• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya, I'm free to trade for the mush set when you are! Let me know which FC to add and when to send over the TBT.

Sorry maybe I misunderstood but do you sell villagers by any chance? I would be interested in #45 - Olive - ピッコロ
I saw it in your list! It’s not very popular villager so it’s not very easy for me to find ^^;

Uhh.. I keep passing out. Hi! Sorry for the delay (again).

That's so nice! Any eggs from the Easter event would be great. From monster hunter, actually I would love two or three of the hunter's hive (it is like a bee hive). If that is not too much, I am also looking for one or two of the refurbishable eggs. Is that ok?

Also, any Yoshi eggs would be great. One of my characters home is egg themed so I'm filling the house with eggs! The large HHD egg would be the centerpiece.

Whatever you can do is great! ^_^ LMK if you want any TBT for payment!

Okay, so,

10-15 x random eggs from Easter event
1x Large Egg
3x Hunter's Hive
2x Otomon Egg
3x Yoshi Egg
Egg Basket (if you like)
Egg Tot Set(if you like)
And 1x Wyvern Eggs (if you like)

for 20 tbt?

Sorry, was late yesterday and I had to go offline. ^^"
Thank you very much! How much TBT do you want for all? :)

It's okay and sorry as well!

Fairy bottle
Rolling closet
2x Table with cloth
Wall-mounted TV
Inkopolis sign
Zen phone stand
Office phone
Museum mat

for 25tbt?

Hi I'm back online! Let me know if you can still let me see her RV
Maybe you're in close to GMT, I'll try to be on a little earlier tomorrow.

Hiya, I'm free to trade for the mush set when you are! Let me know which FC to add and when to send over the TBT.
Hi :) Will you add FC2? I'll be on and off next few hours.

Sorry maybe I misunderstood but do you sell villagers by any chance? I would be interested in #45 - Olive - ピッコロ
I saw it in your list! It?s not very popular villager so it?s not very easy for me to find ^^;
Hi :) I don't sell villagers. I just give them away. Maybe I could help, but that depends on how long you can wait/how I can contact you right away when I need to/etc. bc I'm currently in the process of moving all the villagers to my other town thing. So, I need you to pick him up quick once I get him boxed up.

Last edited:
Hi! :) If they are re-orderable, then yes, I can order some off the list for free.
And ah, um I have some, but I'm guessing my price wouldn't sound cheap comparing to on going price. Although I can just spare some with you if you're not looking to get like 10 or 100. How many are looking for?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi again :) Yeah sure. Let me know when you're back again. But, if the phone and shelf or something from Ike's van that you're looking for, I can just give either of them to you, if you like. Let me know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a feeling what you're going to make it look like. Lemme see if I'm right or no, when it's done? xD
And yes. I have them all. Let me order some that are in my catalog. Just a moment! Ah and, would 10 tbt be okay, since it takes time for me to restock Korean non-orderables? I get them from my old friend's town who's from Korea. But he's been pretty busy lately. ^^;

Really late reply sorry!
But yeah if you could get me the phone & shelf that would be great!

Hi :) I don't sell villagers. I just give them away. Maybe I could help, but that depends on how long you can wait/how I can contact you right away when I need to/etc. bc I'm currently in the process of moving all the villagers to my other town thing. So, I need you to pick him up quick once I get him boxed up.

Ohh if you can do that, it would be great! I am ready any moment! I’m online for some hours from now on !

Last edited:
Ohh if you can do that, it would be great! I am ready any moment! I’m online for some hours from now on !

Ah, no I mean, I can't do it very right this moment but sometime in a few days, during the transportation of my villagers. So, if that's okay with you and have some means to contact you, like Discord or something, let me know!

All right, which fc do i need to add? owo
Will you add FC5? Feel free to pop in when you see my gates open. :)

Last edited:
Ah, no I mean, I can't do it very right this moment but sometime in a few days, during the transportation of my villagers. So, if that's okay with you and have some means to contact you, like Discord or something, let me know!

:)

Sounds good! Yes I have discord, I’ll send you my ID in a private message!

Hi!! I'm looking for

1. WiiU x1
2. Nintendo3DS x1
3. Pink ballon x2
4. Pink heart balloon x2

Is that ok? And would you want something for it??

Yeah sorry about that, I'm on now if you are able to~

Hi, I'll be on and off tonight. (It's around 9pm over here rn.) If any of you guys are free to do the trade let me know. :)

@betta
  • Red-horned hat
  • Pisces lamp
  • Eraser Sofa
  • Notebook Wardrobe
  • Shaved-ice Lamp
  • Dango
  • Red Ogre mask
  • Blue Ogre mask
for 400K

@ElderPlops
Mushroom set for 20 tbt

@Perry Berry
  • Fairy bottle
  • Rolling closet
  • Table with cloth (need two of them)
  • Wall-mounted TV
  • Inkopolis sign
  • Zen phone stand
  • Office phone
  • Museum mat
  • Cardboard box
for 25 tbt

@maplecheek
10-15 x random eggs from Easter event
  • 1x Large Egg
  • 3x Hunter's Hive
  • 2x Otomon Egg
  • 3x Yoshi Egg
  • Egg Basket (if you like)
  • And 1x Wyvern Eggs (if you like)
for 20 tbt?

@lilmarshal
  • Pink bunny balloon
  • Blue bunny balloon
  • Normal red balloon
  • Wii U console
@pidge
  • WiiU x1
  • Nintendo3DS x1
  • Pink ballon x2
  • Pink heart balloon x2
@Chele
  • 1-Up Mushroom
  • Bill Blaster
  • Block
  • Coin
  • Fire Bar
  • Fire Flower
  • Goal pole
  • Kart
  • Peach's parasol
  • Pipe
  • Super Mushroom
  • Super Star
  • Yoshi's Egg
  • Blue Falcon
  • Toad Hat

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah sorry about that, I'm on now if you are able to~

Hi! We kept missing each other, but finally! xD Yes. #27 Claude?

I'm ready to go to her RV if your able to do it now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

yup thats the one

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me know the friend code and I will be ready whenever you are. Also do you want anything for this?

Augh. I just woke up. So sorry for the delay. I had been busy for real stuff past couple days!

Hi, yes I have all besides frying pan. Gotta order another table with cloth. I'll let you know when I'm back from breakfast and ready!

I was busy and haven't jumped to the current date Setsubun, which is coincidentally the holiday to get ogre masks. I'll get back to AC after eating! Gimme just a little more!

Hi Gioddy :) Let me know when you're back online, if you still need the visit!

I will be free after breakfast! Let me know if you happen to be back again!

Hi! Yes. As for the boots I gotta look around to see if I still have it. I'll let you know!

Hi, Jon_Snow :) Please add FC5, and tell me when your gate is open!

Hi Ellie! Ah~ I see. xD
Can I just give you all the models as I don't really recognize which one is which one? And okay, I'm gonna order those 2 wall/floors. Gimme a min! And, 10 tbt for everything?

Hi! If you haven't already got the boots, I've found them somewhere else so I don't really need them anymore. How much tbt do you want for the rest of the items? Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back