• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright sorry for the late reply, had alot of trouble with my 3ds but I've opened my gate c:

Hiya! Can I buy a princess floor please? And I?m not sure if this okay or not but could I visit your town to use your shampoodle?

Hi! Can I visit Olive’s rv? I will have her living in my town but I need to visit the rv to get some items, thank you!

Last edited:
Ack, sorry, missed you yesterday. I'll be on and off today if you're free to trade. Will check back throughout the day, thank you!

Hey :D I'll be on and off as well.

Hi! Can I visit Olive’s rv? I will have her living in my town but I need to visit the rv to get some items, thank you!

Hey :) Sure. Please add FC5 and let me know when you'd like to visit. Also I can order 3 items from him for you if you'd like that.

Oh sorry I didn’t notice the spoiler thing in the op!! I added the fc5 :) if you have the 3 items, ice cream stand, tart and shaved ice, then I don’t need to visit the rv! Also I’d like to buy a piggy bank if possible!

Hiya! Can I buy a princess floor please? And I’m not sure if this okay or not but could I visit your town to use your shampoodle?

Hi! When you posted I was maybe passing out, sorry!

Oh sorry I didn’t notice the spoiler thing in the op!! I added the fc5 :) if you have the 3 items, ice cream stand, tart and shaved ice, then I don’t need to visit the rv! Also I’d like to buy a piggy bank if possible!

Alright! Let me finish the current trade. Just a moment. :D

Hi! When you posted I was maybe passing out, sorry!

Alright! Let me finish the current trade. Just a moment. :D

Opened my gate xD the person that you?re doing the trade with is my friend and the piggy bank is for them hahahahaha

Last edited:
I opened my gates by the way ^__^but take your time, I’m not in a hurry

He's visiting rn as you know. I'll be ready after that!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I'm on :) Sending over the TBT now.

Hi! I'll let you know when I'm finished with some trades. Not sure if I gave you my FC. Will you add FC2?

Hello! I noticed it says giving villager away. I was wondering, do you do Villager request? And do you maybe have rodeo? Willing to pay 40 or more tbt for him :eek:
If not it’s ok, he’s not very popular.

And do you also maybe have :

Hot snack case and steamed bun case?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back