• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm on :) Sending over the TBT now.

Sorry for the long wait! I'm ready now. Are there any pieces that you want more than one from mush set? I'll throw them in if there are!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there, do you happen to have this item?
http://moridb.com/items/furniture/generals-stool
I can catalog or buy,when you have the time, no hurry.
Thank you very much.^^

Hi Ably. Sure, you can catalog it. I think we are still friending each other. I'll open it up if you're free now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If possible could you help me catalog a few things.
http://moridb.com/catalogs/fey7cSkcJn
I'm open to any price you think is fair for cataloging since it's only three things I'm asking for help on

Hi :) You can catalog them for free. Just, I have some trades and they are now a bit jamming. Can you give me some time?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added your FC, but it's dinnertime for me. I'll be back in 20-30?

Okay, no problem! Please enjoy the dinner. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya, may I visit lottie's RV? :)

Hiya :D Are you still around?

Last edited:
Hello! I noticed it says giving villager away. I was wondering, do you do Villager request? And do you maybe have rodeo? Willing to pay 40 or more tbt for him :eek:
If not it?s ok, he?s not very popular.

And do you also maybe have :

Hot snack case and steamed bun case?

Hi Ellie! AHHHH... Rodeo was my favorite, and he's left the town just a little while ago... ;_; If I knew that you like him I would've held him uhhh...

And yes, one of each?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, I'm still here, no rush though! :)

Please add FC5. I'll open it up shortly.

Hi Ably. Sure, you can catalog it. I think we are still friending each other. I'll open it up if you're free now?

I am, but you seem to be super bombarded with requests right now, so it can just as easily be done tomorrow.

Hi Ellie! AHHHH... Rodeo was my favorite, and he's left the town just a little while ago... ;_; If I knew that you like him I would've held him uhhh...

And yes, one of each?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please add FC5. I'll open it up shortly.

Awww I didn?t realize how cool looking he was until yesterday. I feel like he?ll be one of the hardest to get though.

And yes one of each :)

Also can you maybe add two regular saplings and 2 yellow pansies?

Also how much tbt would it be?

Last edited:
I can wait until you're ready for me. If I don't answer you back I may be asleep due to the time difference

Awww I didn’t realize how cool looking he was until yesterday. I feel like hell benone of the hardest to get though.

And yes one of each :)

Also can you maybe add two regular saplings and 2 yellow pansies?

Also how much tbt would it be?

There are a lot of cyclers after amiibo update. Hope you can get him soon. I'll also keep my eyes out in campsite. There's a good chance that he shows up in somewhere in my towns.

And okay, saplings and pansies too. 10tbt?

There are a lot of cyclers after amiibo update. Hope you can get him soon. I'll also keep my eyes out in campsite. There's a good chance that he shows up in somewhere in my towns.

And okay, saplings and pansies too. 10tbt?
I?ve been able to get all the others fairly soon so I hope so :)
I?ll open up the gates now, come when ready. I know you have a few before me.

Also pansies plant them in front of bulletin.

And I have the Dino models from last time. I picked the one I needed ... you can take back the others if you?d like for other people :)
I?d hate to recycle them since they take work to customize....if you don?t want them though no worries! Don?t feel like you have to take them.

Last edited:
Sorry for asking again, but may I see WA Hopkins #02. Sorry again, it's just I'm looking for the new Nintendo 3ds xl item regular color. Also, I'll come as an alternate character. If you can't right now I understand. We can try tomorrow night if you would like. :)

Last edited:
Sorry, sorry, here I am!
May I have 2x chair, 2x lamp, 2x stool and 4x wall lamp?
Let me know if this is too much.
My place or yours?

Sorry for asking again, but may I see WA Hopkins #02. Sorry again, it's just I'm looking for the new Nintendo 3ds xl item regular color. Also, I'll come as an alternate character. If you can't right now I understand. We can try tomorrow night if you would like. :)

I'll check if you're still around when I'm finished with a couple trades! And if you aren't yes we can try tomorrow. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, sorry, here I am!
May I have 2x chair, 2x lamp, 2x stool and 4x wall lamp?
Let me know if this is too much.
My place or yours?

Alright! No, it's not too much. :) Your town please if okay? I'm ready. :)

I can stick around for a while. No rush! :) By the way, alternate character name is Cooper.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back